Halo Games

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Feb 27, 2021.

1. I Cant Remember if i already did this thread before but Any Fans of these Games on here? I am a Big Fan of them Mainly Playing the Campaign with My Husband an the whole Back Story of the Games too...They have Several Books about it to. but anyways the Games are alotta Fun an I Love to Play 2 Players through the whole story from Start to Finish with my Man sometimes.maybe sometimes soon we will do it again but I remember Playing the first Halo still like it was yesterday an I Kept Getting Killed by the Coveant a lot on Legendary on the Second level.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I used to play the original a lot with my lil bro when we were younger but i don't play games anymore. But yes i am a fan! It was fun to play, campaign was good in it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I wish I wasn't banned still lol :(

• Like Like x 1

4. Lol You Silly What are You Banned from?

~Toni~

5. All of the Halo games multiplayer.

• Informative Informative x 1

6. Ohhh Like You Mean Online? Why Were You Banned? Too Good at Killing The Other Players lol ;)

~Toni~

7. Yeah. lets just say I can be very toxic sometimes. I bitched someone out and said somethings that someones parents didn't like. I will just say he said somethings that should never be said online unless you want to get shot.

8. Oh Thats Not Good. I'm Sorry You Went Through that. People Online Can Be Pretty Harsh Sometimes. It's Why I Don't Play Online With Others only just My Boo or My Kids.

~Toni~

9. Its all good. That's why you mute everyone or play in a party with people you know. I have seen far worse from other games. I just don't get it when grown adults cry like children over a video game.

• Winner Winner x 1

10. True Words Mon. I Usually Just Play With My Hubby tho.

~Toni~

11. Love the Halo games, definitely in my top 3 favorite game series. My brother and I used to coop the campaigns a lot and I was obsessed with playing online for a while. The Library was the bane of my existence LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Yay!!! Thank You for the Reply Jeezy. Yea me an My Hubby doing Coop right now we Starting on the first Halo Game tho an Working our Way through them all. Is that Library level where all those Flood Constant attack you right an 343 Guilty Spark Providing Commentary lol. Whats Your Favorite Halo Game ever?

~Toni~

13. Yep, and those damn little brain eaters constantly jumping on your head lol. I think the first one is still my favorite as far as campaign goes and probably Halo 2 for my favorite online multiplayer.

• Winner Winner x 1

14. Yea they can Kill You Fast AF if they get on You when you don't have a Sheild lol. I Like them all as far as Campaign but Halo 3 is really Cool because those Brutes with there gravity Hammer lol...Scary to Face but its Worth it to get there Weapon Once You Kill them.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. I finally reinstalled Halo: Master Chief Collection and I've been playing Halo all week! Mainly Halo Reach multiplayer

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I played a match of COD on Xbox once where a player spent the whole time talking about how great Hitler was, couldn't be that bad. What happen they teabag ya.

17. I've always liked the halo series. I never bought an Xbox one so I stopped playing at 4.

Back in the day my buddy and I both had halo custom edition installed on our laptops, but we lived out in the boonies without good internet. So we'd go to places with free wifi like starbucks and play a few games while downloading stuff to watch later.

One of my favorites was the legend of zelda map.

• Winner Winner x 1

18. What's Your Favorite One?

~Toni~

19. My favorite was probably the "Metropolis" mission in Halo 2, especially when I was playing with someone who was willing to help me keep a banshee alive through the tunnel portion so I could grab the scarab gun.

Other memorable ones I believe are from Halo 2 were the mission where you have to fly banshees when "follow" by Incubus is playing, and the one with "blow me away" by Breaking Benjamin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

20. Yea I Don't Remember The Incubus Part but i Remember the Breaking Benjamin Song. It At That Part Where The huge Battle Going on With Both Covenant Factions lol. That Whole Level is My Favorite One in The Game. Do You Like The First an 3rd Game too?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1