Hallunications?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by 3Deez, Oct 14, 2011.

1. I'll agree with everyone being different, and it's not just your relationship to cannabis or tolerance -- some people are just more visual by nature. The same people who get hallucinations on weed are the ones who are going to get vivid hallucinations on lsd. I'm not and have only had minor hallucinations on lsd and not on mj ever that I can recall. Now I have had AUDITORY hallucinations on weed back in the day before my tolerance was near as high. I would love to find a strain that will give the long time daily smoker with a good tolerance hallucinations :)

PS - Angel Dust and wet/formaldehyde aren't the same thing. Angel Dust = PCP. Smokey got angel dust. What Craig had when he was gettin' koolaid and saw big perm i mean big worm's head in the cabinet was more similar to a wet high (but i think his was just because he was a new smoker). Now can we debate the finer points of Half Baked?

2. You do not hallucinate at all by smoking weed. I swear, all of you are either attention whores, 13, or complete newbies. Go try DMT and come back saying you "hallucinated".

3. I have hallucinated after smoking weed 2-3 times but it was about 7 years ago. Once I was in my room at like 2am with the lights out and pretty high and saw a giant golden Buddha appear out of nowhere, like it gradually got bigger and bigger till it was filling almost the whole room, it looked like a giant version of this little buddha statue thing someone had given me which obviously is where my mind drew the whole image from.

Around that same time I used to also get weird 'visions' when I was stoned and half asleep, I would see weird random shit like a busstop near the house I lived at the time but it had some weird sinister connotation to it and I would get paranoid that someone was gonna be attacked in that area in the near future and I was having a premonition or something haha..

Also had an auditory hallucination once or twice, with some weird robotic voice yelling shit at me, that sucked. The weed I was smoking during all of these occurences was from the same guy which probably isn't a coincidence. I remember it was the type of weed that looked good, smelled strong etc. but didn't give you a very good/euphoric high, so not sure what was up with that exactly, maybe just way too much CBD and not enough THC or something

And I saw a 6 foot cartoon 'devil' in my backyard the same year, it looked like the character from the 'Mr Hell' show that used to be on back in the day. All of this shit was just after smoking one cone/bowl too if I recall correctly.

I was paranoid as fuck that whole year though about all sorts of crazy shit, and I'd done a couple of harder drugs the year before which may have contributed to some of the aforementioned experiences, though all of the hallucinations happened after just smoking weed and nothing else. I doubt any of this would happen to someone who wasn't completely fucked in the head at the time though...

4. I've done LSD, Shrooms and Salvia. I know what hallucination is and I'm sure most others here do as well. I've never hallucinated on mj but I have known one person (a lightweight) who did. It depends on the person. If you don't have any tolerance and you are highly visual and get the right sativa, you can hallucinate. I've definitely had auditory hallucinations from weed (hearing shit that wasn't there, hearing it come from different directions, etc.. same type of shit that happens with lsd -- not for years and years though). Sorry man but it's kind of 13 year old to say no one ever hallucinated from smoking weed. Just because you and your circle of buds hasn't doesn't mean it does not happen. Not for any regular smoker yes, but for highly visual lightweights, yes. Even LSD and other potent entheogens some people are dramatically more visual than others. For example I have only minimally had visual hallucinations on acid (as far as seeing shit that completely was not there at all/did not happen), but other people are in a whole other world. I wouldn't say no one who does LSD ever has crazy hallucinations though just because I don't.

5. Its not hallucinating, its just being really fucking stoned, ive "seen" walls move, like the colours/patterns blending into each other but i was so fucking ripped, it is nothing like an actual hallucinogen but i understand what you mean by it

6. You must be some type of expert:confused:. Attention whores huh? Wow, way to come into the place throwing out insults. I could play that game too and say something insulting back to you but then again...Im not 13 either...havent been for a long time but guess what, I still dont know everything...or even alot for that matter. What if most people were complete newbies...is that a bad thing?:confused::confused: Im sure that some here are new but there are quite a few who have experience with different types of drugs. Most master growers/smokers here (the good ones I mean) wouldnt lay claim to being experts in the subject either.

I had to google DMT (I guess that makes me a newbie). From what I read, I dont think that I would want to try it either (wow the list of potentail side effects is quite a bit) BUT THEN IT ALSO SAYS THAT EFFECTES CAN VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON.. Imagine that...:eek::eek::eek: so I guess that we dont really need to try DMT to get different effects that would vary amongst different folks...wow just like another herb called...wait for it... cannibas.

So in closing, as I get off my "soap box", last time I checked, I dont have a cord hanging from my ass that connects me to everyone else in the world...nor does anyone else...THEREFORE, It is completely possible that something COULD have different effects on different people.

7. I'm definitely not a newbie, but I'm not an abuser of cannabis either. I've done every hallucinogen you can imagine, and I can say I've hallucinated from cannabis. It's not nearly as strong, but its labeled a psychedelic for a reason, however mild it may be.

Also you have to realise THC is a psychotic inducer. CBD is the anti-psychotic that balances the psychotic symptoms THC can bring in high doses. You can deny this all you'd like, but I study neurology so I can show you plenty of studies saying otherwise. This is why THC can be considered psychedelic, but I think it just depends on your minds neurology.

8. I love when trolls get eaten by facts.
    It's so rude to just run in an insult everyone.

Extrememly mild is the only way to describe a MJ Hallucination.

9. I have only hallucinated from a "spice" called "cloud 10 ultra strength." Never again. Tracers with my eyes closed my head was floating 5 feet above me and I had a birds eye view of myself, no fun 1 hr before work..

Like I said though, never again. I fell in love with Mary for a reason.

10. I actually watch a documentary the other night on netflix about DMT. It showed people who had actually tripped on it back in the 70s. The way these people portrayed it was pretty wild!!

Had the clown (who mentioned it above) not come in with the insults, I would have looked more into. As interesting as it was, it still doesnt have a great deal of relevance to this thread. Just thought that I would mention seeing it....hope this makes sense, haha!

12. Don't be silly angel dust doesn't kill you, the formeldahyde is used to bind the pcp so it doesn't run.

13. Maybe because you had to harvest a bit early, it's more of a heady, trippy high? Was it a sativa? (Plant would have thinner, longer looking leaves and be taller than an average plant). Maybe it happened to be a strong sativa harvested at the highest head-high moment). I've had some of those before, you smoke quite a bit of it because the nice high just keeps getting better and then boom u realize you're seeing rabbits and shit and feels like some objects are moving when you're not looking at them and u can feel like you're stuck in time kind-of too. some of those more psychedelic effects are creepers, they creep up on you, sometimes it takes quite a few minutes especially if you ate something it feels like from my experience. 
    Sorry for possibly disorganized post, i'm baked so hard. feels like it took me literally an hour and a half to write this post lmao :D :smoke:

14. #35 the_tobzster, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    Yeah I have had that before! When I hadn't smoked in a couple of months, then smoked some really potent Northern Lights with a friend. I did way too much as my tolerance was very low and I started (mildly) hallucinating. Like visual patterns in front of my eyes! It only lasted like a minute but was so cool. I know what hallucinations are as I have done shrooms a few times before haha

15. I've had hallucinations ranging from mild closed eye visuals to full blown trips that have lasted up to 4 hours.

I should point out that this has only occurred when I've smoked whilst starting new medication (i'm bipolar), and also that I did alot of acid/mushrooms when I was younger.

Also i've always found weed to be a bit trippy since I did ketamine. Never been the same since that shit.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I've seen things get distorted when I smoke strong stuff sometimes. Example: Seen a puddle turn into a lake that wasn't there when I blinked a few times. I've seen familiar objects appear to be in a semi dark room and they actually weren't there. Most of it is easily explainable as to why I thought I saw certain things.

17. ok the guys that say to you they got hallucinations must be non heavy canna smokers not even a casual smokers ---->> is common to the people that smoke rare to not know the type of high of indica or sativa and hybrids and get confused about the high and say i see hallucinations (is very common m8 is not something strange )

18. #39 sick__boy, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
    cannabis don't have visuals guys common is different thing to get distortion (that is from many things like crazy dry eyes or extra wet or high blood pressure in eyes etc) and different to see visuals (psychedelic visuals) (cannabis (sativa-indica-hybrids) high dont work like this guys common( - if you ever had an experience with psychedelics then you know what i mean) to get an example many people mistake the rush of very good sativas with psychedelics!!! is the same ?? afc not