Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Damn I was so hoping it would do it.
    We need to figure out what you and OregonDaisy have in common.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  2. My son is the same, he gets nothing from oils, he's got 0 pos blood, hemochromatosis, and high testosterone , no problems tho except he eats alot lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. web grab
    =================================
    There are some circumstances where you may not feel much of an effect from an edible. After consuming edible cannabis, the liver performs a first pass metabolism. Here, sometimes many cannabis patients and enthusiasts experience some problems.

The liver can be so good at breaking down foreign compounds that it breaks down the THC in the edible too much to produce an effect.

Often referred to as the “first pass effect”, the liver’s initial metabolism can mean that the effects of the edible won’t work. To resolve this, eating a meal prior to the edible may help. Though, this will slow down the activation time of the edible.
    ========================================
    I wonder if dosing over time will work, Dose for breakfast and one at dinner, And again tomorrow, and the next day.
    It's been a long time but I don't think got stoned the first few times smoking the herb
    I know at least one of my friends had been asking for a drag now and again but it was a while before out of the blue mid toke she gets a far away look and say.. Ohhhh. I think it's working.

Maybe there is a minimum threshold their not reaching.
    Then their is the "Eat a Mango" to help it kick in urban legend. Never tried it personally.

Try different oils. Bacon renderings is my choice in alternate oils. Slower but mmmmmmmm tasty....
    LMAO

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. The eating first is a must for these types. Mango does work but you have to eat a full mango like thirty to an hour before ingesting the edible. Depends on how quick your body processes food.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
  5. My body processes food very quickly. Is that why I can't get off on edibles?

A couple of years ago, I made some brownies before a 4th of July picnic. I got so stoned, I couldn't go to the party. I couldn't walk. I couldn't see.

I didn't even use good weed in those brownies. I just followed BnW's directions on how to infuse it into coconut oil.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Probably. You should probably eat something, then thirty minutes later eat again, wait fifteen minutes then dose then eat again. As odd as that sounds. It keeps your liver going and primes it.

So like eat an apple with peanut butter on it.

Thirty min. Later eat something big like a full sandwich or something,

Fifteen later another small snack with your dose.

I know you're are trying to watch your weight so i would suggest apples carrots mangos... Fruit and vegetables. The peanut butter will give you protein and a little fat.

This is 100% my own opinion!

• Like Like x 4
  7. I'm going to get some mangos for sure. I recently bought some shatter to make brownies. I'm only going to make a half of batch so there will be more conentrate in there. I'll do what you said and eat that way and see if it helps.

The funny thing is the time I got so stoned on brownies, I am pretty sure I ate them on an empty stomach. I know I was getting ready for a party so I got up and made them right away.

• Like Like x 2
  8. With the mango it takes time so make it the first thing you eat.

If you went a really long time with only drinking and not eating your body may have reacted differently... Say like you ate a big dinner the night before then only drank coffee and liquids all day then ate the edible. There's a lot of variables as to why it worked that time that we are missing. As well as age is happening none of us know exactly what our body is doing. Did you eat something thirty minutes or so after you ate that edible? All that information is important to know.

Also brass is right. If you take one following the example and after an hour nothing, go again same dose with something again to eat you should already be primed so to speak. Wouldn't hurt if you had another small snack. This is where nuts, carrot sticks, celery are great at the thirty min mark. Rinse and repeat tell you are there. You don't need a ton of food a few carrot sticks or handful of nuts.

Plus i don't know how to work out what your mixing into the cake mix. For all i know it's not really enough. That would be were someone like sam or others good with numbers on those kinda breakdowns are better.

I thought when GG came by with caps those worked?

9. So, the one time the edibles worked I took on an empty stomach. Since then I've tried with and without a meal beforehand and it doesn't seem to make a difference, I don't get even a buzz.

Now, if it's something to do with the liver and the way it breaks it down, there could possibly be a problem. I have a non alcoholic fatty liver and I'm not too sure of what all that means but I wonder if it's playing a role.

I've tried making caps, been through the process, now 7 times. I'm certain I've got it down to where I know I'm not messing it up that bad. Even if I were a little off on time and Temps it wouldn't be that much and I should still be getting SOME effect. I don't know where to go from here but I won't give up. I want that edible high and I'll keep trying to get it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Black pepper/turmeric extract in your oil is used by lots of folks as a potentiator as well as anti-anxiety. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. True true every little bit helps

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I use the recipe of Brassnwood for more than 2 years now. The last couple of months I make my caps with powdered buds - powdered buds caps are size 2 and my hash caps size 4 - if you use powdered buds, you will need bigger dose.

I take one cap before meal and I am baked as shit after 1 hour. If I take it after meal, it takes sometimes up to 2 hours before it start working. That’s my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I never pay attention how long it takes to hit me, but today I did check the time. I came home about 17:30 and at 18.00 I took 1 cap with powdered buds and yet - 19.34 I am shitfaced again. Maybe it started earlier but yet I am really wasted. Tunel visions, a little bit “narcotic”, dreamlike - my eyes are really red and I am thirsty all the time. I think that the hash caps hit faster - they hit me in 40 mins. The hash caps are more uplifting - the same strong effects, but it is really not that couchlocking as the flower caps.

• Like Like x 3
  14. [​IMG]

It kicked in at exactly..........

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. [​IMG]
    First pair of dishes done

[​IMG] Started the next round to decarb while I finished capping bowl #2.

Got that rounds first processing cook done and they are in the freezer and will get capped up today.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  16. Nice! I will post some photos too next time I make caps with buds :p I am going to take a cap after 1 hour... can’t wait until I am wasted again - I love the effects of it.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I just made a new batch of caps. For the occasion, I made a new bord to hold my capsules.
    I had one before made of foam. It worked well enough a few times but it got worse every time i used it.

It seems a 7mm drill head works perfectly for size 0 caps. 41A1D1EF-1690-4E53-BB33-47846F05B1C8.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Very nice.

BNW

• Like Like x 2