Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. @NorseMythology
    After testing if they are not strong enough for her needs I'll walk you through the tincture to oil steps and we can up the potency of the next run with a bottle of the highest proof ever clear you can get 151 or 190 proof.. Making RSO style oil will get you more bang from the weed but you'll waste off the ever clear to evaporation so figure that into your costs..
    Working with a concentrate is the best way to get the most bang per cap but I don't know what you have access to..
    The only real drawback to the weaker bud oil is a mild case of the runs if I take to much of it in the form of the RSO caps but that may be a personal thing as my buddy TTS takes them to excess with no complaints other then it tends to melt the caps..
    Bud, Kief, Hash based oil caps seem to have an indefinite shelf life even unrefrigerated.. The alcohol stripped, reduced RSO is more acidic and eats the gel caps after a few days even in the cold of the freezer so I tend to use it less..

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  2. I have access to high quality bud and wax, i can also get 190 grain alcohol for fairly cheap.

I have attempted a couple tiny batches of 190 tinctures in the freezer. One time it worked amazingly well, ill explain.

After the whole process and alcohol evaporated i had the black wax left, she tried vaporizing it and smoking it with no noticeable effect. She was in severe pain and i was broke so i couldnt buy more meds, so i heated the bowl with the residue and stirred in coconut oil to absorb it, and spread it on a muffin.

That worked! She was high that night and well into the next day and her pain went from a 9 to a 3 which nothing else comes close to that.

Id definitely like to be able to reliably reproduce that product to that effect.

She took one cap 2hr ago and another one 10min ago, nothing yet

• Like Like x 2
  3. @NorseMythology
    That is the same basic RSO steps I use for making caps for one of the wifes former coworkers who's on chemotherapy..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    Here is the link to my Hashmaster 5000 thread and the section on how I reduce my bud scraps left from my dry ice hash making..
    No real trick to it just make the same batches each time so she knows what to expect from a given dose..
    1 fifth of frozen 190 proof
    3/4 of a quart mason jar of rough ground decarbed bud also frozen
    Mix, shake and put back in the freezer for 10 min.. Shake and strain with a potato ricer.. Wear gloves as this tincture will transdermal stone the crap out of you..
    Can use this tincture as it is.. An eye dropper under the tongue hits fast as smoking does.. If the burn is to intense mix with a shot glass of water swish and swallow.. Very fast and the minior amount of alcohol is less then mouthwash..
    Now take the tincture and reduce it all the way to tar with a fan and time.. Stir and keep at it until any remaining water is removed..
    Mix with an equal amount of coconut oil (1 tablespoon) and 1/2 teaspoon lecithin and do the standard 220 F for 20 min heat..
    This is my very potent very bioavailable RSO.. A single drop will cripple my wife and her coworker uses just a drop or two at a time.. Very potent stuff..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    1. [​IMG]
      Decarbed a pan of bud scraps..
      [​IMG]
      Three fifths of reclaimed better then 151 proof alcohol.. Since the starting point was 151 and I stopped the recovery when the temp climbed over about 78 C.. 95% pure is the best distillation can achieve so that's close enough for this son.. This is somewhere over 151 proof but shy of 190 I feel..

2. [​IMG]
      With the help of the second toaster oven I got all the bud scraps decarbed today
      [​IMG]
      1/2 gallon jars fully decarbed.. It's actually short a 3/4 quart jar that's in the freezer..
      [​IMG]
      Parts A & B well frozen
      [​IMG]
      Combine and shake well.. 10 minutes total time with several shakes..
      [​IMG]
      1 inch is about all the potato ricer will press and I keep the pressed pucks and jar them for alcohol extraction later
      [​IMG]
      Run back in the bottle through our trusty 160 micron mesh it's good to go and store in the dark at room temp for now
      Tincture steps as I don't know how well the links show for our phone users.
    3. BNW

• Like Like x 5
  4. I think my batch made around 43 capsules, she has taken upward 5 at a time with little cerebral effect but moderate body high.

I took one a couple times felt a bit, i took 2 a short while ago so we shall see what happens

• Like Like x 1
  5. A little smoke 90 minutes or more after eating it will boot a low dose edible in the ass for about 45 minutes as will a shot of tincture under the tongue..
    I set my day on a base line of caps and add in a few tokes as needed to keep me centered in my happy place.. The caps can hit way hard if I take one to many so it's best even after this long to dose short of where I think I want to be and toke to make up the difference..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  6. Everything looks good here bro

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

7. hey BNW I finally got everything set and ready to try this!

Would 1 hour be ok for the "freeze cycle" or no?

8. @Judge24
    When I'm working with just a tablespoon or three an hour is all that is needed to freeze the metal dish hard.. If doing a cup of say the weaker bud oil it'll need much longer to go completely solid..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. [​IMG]
    Scraping the bucket was a mistake as it wouldn't flow up the eyedropper.. This was strained through a coffee filter but lost 1/2 of the oil during the squeeze.. Looks nice though..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Decarbing and 2 dishes of hot oil..
    [​IMG]
    One to cap and one headed to the freezer..
    [​IMG]
    15 grams decarbed and 15 about to be.. About 400 caps done yesterday.. 2 more dishes half done I'll get to this morning..
    BNW

• Like Like x 5
  10. Damn that's a lotta caps! Just curious, do you leave the hash uncovered when decarbing?

11. @mandoluce..
    Yes uncovered.. 3 years doing this every 2 months so plenty of empirical testing behind it.. Gave up covering it 2 years ago.. As long as I stay under 250 degrees it's near perfect after a 40 minutes decarb.. Running right at 235 F this last run of mixed decarb and oil processing.. The 10 degs hotter then I usually run the oil at is dissolving the lecithin granules better so I'm going with it.. Different maker of the lecithin granules is likely the difference from prior runs..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  12. Gotcha. Also another just curious - ever tried liquid lecithin? I'm assuming it's the same, possibly minus the dissolving aspect..

13. He uses both

[​IMG]

Quick question Brass, I saw you said you put I believe 20-25 drops per cap. This will be my first batch do you still only recommend 1-2 drops per cap for a first time user of these? I have a high tolerance for flower and dab oil so thinking I should put a few more drops in.

I've just about gathered all my materials, just waiting on my 0 caps to come in the mail. Bought 500 to play with

My Grow
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...iesel-and-Seedsman-Jack-Herer-in-DWC.1412251/
    IG: @_allidoistalkyay

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm bout to make my 1st batch too yay. I'm planning on make like 10 to 15 each starting from 1 to 2 drops up to as high as I can make it before running out of oil. Figure I'll make it at least to a batch of 12 to 13 drop caps and by the time I'm finished with these I'll know how my tolerance for them is and I'll be ready to make a new batch to my liking

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1398675/

• Like Like x 3
  15. I can't wait. I'm really looking to perfect it so I can have a slight buzz at work without anyone knowing, also in case I can't smoke for whatever reason I can just pop these. I'm looking for like when you take the first hit of the day but it's a warm up hit, nothing huge. When you feel good but could still use more. I was going to do the same thing and put a couple drops in some and work my way up from there til I'm out of oil.

Also if I am using buds, what's the best way to grind up a ton of bud at once? I also have a bunch of trim to use but I have a decent amount of bud to use that's going to take forever to smoke through. Since I won't be using a hash blaster 5000 just yet, too cold outside, I'm just going to be shaking by hand. I'm going to put the bud in a 5 gal bucket with a 160 micron hash bag covering it, and dry ice inside obviously. Need to find a mirror or something to let it drop onto

My Grow
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...iesel-and-Seedsman-Jack-Herer-in-DWC.1412251/
    IG: @_allidoistalkyay

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  16. @Allidoistalkyay
    Our first time making them I couldn't resist licking the tools and the bowl.. Bad Idea as I didn't come down for about 4 hours while my partner in crime TTS looked on and just laughed at my extreme discomfort..
    A few drops at a time is the safe way of testing and finding your happy zone but step up and take a whole one by all means :) LOL
    @toke7288
    Brother
    Just about everybody I know that has made the oil has gone way over the edge the first half dozen times taking it as it's just part of the rite of passage..
    BNW

• Like Like x 5
  17. these warning posts always crack me up :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
  18. The tincture, after being agitated with milk of lime containing one part of the earth for twelve of the gunjah used, is filtered; the lime is precipitated by sulphuric acid; the filtered liquid is agitated with animal charcoal, and again filtered...................WTF!!!!! Were they making meds or poison? Same thing sometimes.

• Like Like x 3