Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Really cool man!

might be dumb question but..
    I should let it cool down for like 30 minutes before freezing right?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I let mine cool to room temp for about 10 mins before putting it in the freezer. Came out fine :)

3. Just came back from a little shopping trip of my own while my wife was out picking up some Thanksgiving supplies.

I picked up:
    - Digital Thermometer
    - Lecithin
    - Cold Pressed, Unrefined Coconut Oil

I have 5 grams of some gorgeous Jack Herer shatter that I plan on turning into this glorious oil. I still need to pick up some gelatin capsules. But, for now, I'll just use this in some recipes or just schmear it on some toast.

• Like Like x 2
  4. While it's likely not really good for the little bar fridge I keep all my canna works in I do set the right out of the oven dish in it's freezer if I'm running a bunch of batches back to back and I'm pressed for that extra 10 minutes.. It's part of why I use stainless steel dishes so I can toss them from one extreme to the other without worrying about cracking from the rapid temp changes..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  5. thanks for the extra tip

after theyre in capsule, do you just store them in room temperature? and do you know how long it'll last?

6. #46 Heinous Anus, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    Made a nice batch tonight following the recipe. But, I used 5 grams of reclaim for my first go. I did decarb the reclaim even though I've read it doesn't need to be. I still noticed bubbles coming out of it anyway.

Ate a small amount about 45 minutes ago, and I believe I'm feeling the effects. I'll be updating as it goes along. :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. @Judge24
    The majority of them live in the fridge but I had a bottle of 20 of them in my truck for several months with no leakages..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  8. Really appreciate the info

I'll be trying this in 2 weeks :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. #49 Heinous Anus, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    Well, I didn't get to update like I thought I would, haha. I can safely say that using reclaim with this recipe works fantastically well. I got more of a couch-lock/body high with some serious munchies. I only ate a small amount (didn't measure) mixed in with some leftover pumpkin pie, but I was still glued to the couch for hours and amazed by some documentaries.

I'm going to be making another batch with my Jack Herer shatter today and possibly adding a little more lecithin that before. That really seemed to make it more potent.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Just made my first batch with some fresh, clean shatter. Followed the recipe exactly and it is sitting in the freezer now. I managed to find some Gelatin 00 Caps and a nice, glass dropper. Ingestion is just a little bit away. :)

When decarbing shatter, does it kinda cook down and evaporate a little bit? I decarbed 4 grams in a pyrex dish, uncovered and it looked like it was a little less than when I started. I decarbed at 240F for 40 mins and stopped as soon as the bubbles stopped.

• Like Like x 1
  11. @Heinous Anus
    I work exclusively with home produced dry ice hash so you'll have to tell us..:) 00 is a really big cap and if you followed the ratios it'll be very strong oil.. Don't fill or even half fill them until you've tested the oil.. I'd do about 10 single drop caps and take another every 2 hours until your stoned.. A full (0) cap holds 25 drops of hot oil and the first few times one full cap was enough to knock my socks off and leave me gasping for breath..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  12. They're definitely effective. I should have read your advice before hand. Filled two 00 Caps and downed them both. Feeling great now and expecting a fun time tonight while going out on a nice night hike with my wife and dog. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. doing a partial harvest tonight ;)

hey brassnwood
    what company bags do you use to make hash?

also I've read people do both but what about you guys? do you make the hash with fresh bud/trim or do you dry/cure and then proceed?

• Like Like x 2
  14. @Judge24
    Mine was a no name 160 micron nylon cone shaped sock more then a bag
    I dry mine and cure 60 days when possible.. This last run was just a month in the jars but didn't seem to make any real difference.. The dry ice sucks any moisture from the material so even fresh buds should work..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    Here is the Hashmaster thread that covers my kief making..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  15. Is alright to keep my mixture frozen for long periods of time? I have it all nice and sealed up in the pyrex dish, I just wasn't sure if keeping it frozen would diminish any of the THC in there...

16. @Heinous Anus
    Sure is.. Once locked up in the oil it doesn't degrade very fast if at all.. I keep all my caps in a bar fridge as it's got a padlock to keep the public out.. A small jar of half processed oil and stuff like the RSO is finished but not capped.. I'll store it till I get a new order and see if the patient wants to change doses before capping more of it..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  17. Awesome! So it shouldn't matter if I keep it just in the fridge or have it completely frozen?

Thank you so much. Yeah, I have about 10 grams of potent oil just sitting in my dish, frozen right now. I have it sealed with several layers of plastic wrap and was worried it would slowly degrade from the deep freeze. Definitely eased my mind a little. Thanks again! :)

18. Made these the other day with some durban poison buds. 7 grams to 3-4 table spoons coconut oil...DAMN, that was an awesome experience! I love using pure sativas and all my friends agree with me:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  19. @MF Bloomer
    We started this doing bud oil when I couldn't smoke for about a month and it worked so well for my medical issue that I very quickly started using the dry ice hash I was already making in small amounts.. That's when TTS and I built the hash master 5000 and we really cranked up production smashing 95% of everything I grow into kief..
    They are my primary method of medication and damn I love the little mothers helpers..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4