Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

• Like Like x 4
  1. [​IMG]
    15 Grams of 160 Micron Dry Ice Hash
    [​IMG]
    Pan
    [​IMG]
    Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
    [​IMG]
    This set got a tablespoon of each oil just to change things up..
    [​IMG]
    Lecithin granules will fully blend after the freeze..
    [​IMG]
    Just out of the oven it'll be a few minutes of capping before I need the Mr. Coffee mug heater..
    [​IMG]
    Right at 90 of the little gems.. I finally stopped licking the tools and bowl clean and just toss them back in the bar fridge I keep all my canna oil works in dirty as in a couple of weeks we'll do this all again..
    BNW

• Like Like x 11
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. #23 BrassNwood, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    With the last jar of hash turned to caps it was time to make more hash..
    [​IMG]
    Hashmaster 5000
    [​IMG]
    Setup
    [​IMG]
    The pre-run bucket.. Does some initial chilling and we do a few manual shakes to get things started.. Limiting actual time in the power bucket keep to much frost from building up on it and contaminating the hash with moisture..
    [​IMG]
    60 seconds of low-medium speed gets it done
    [​IMG]
    When the scraps bucket was finished we got going on the jars of bud
    [​IMG]
    Goodness
    [​IMG]
    Scraps.. This will get alcohol reduction to RSO later
    [​IMG]
    15-20 grams per jar.. I packed this group so closer to 20..
    [​IMG]
    Decarbed a pan of bud scraps.. You can see the darker color the decarbed material picks up after 40 minutes at 240 F
    [​IMG]
    Three fifths of reclaimed better then 151 proof alcohol.. Since the starting point was 151 and I stopped the recovery when the temp climbed over about 78 C.. 95% pure is the best distillation can achieve so that's close enough for this son.. This is somewhere over 151 proof but shy of 190 I feel.. The wife says it's contaminated with canna despite the distilled recovery that she can both smell and taste in it not that it matters for my use as it's still an excellent solvent..
    This and a mostly filled quart jar of decarbed bud scraps went into the bar fridge I use for my canna works and I'll do a tincture run with the first of it tomorrow..
    BNW

• Like Like x 11
  3. I'm in awe looking at that nice hash man....wow! Nice job.

• Like Like x 6
  4. [​IMG]
    15 Grams of Red Headed Step Sister
    [​IMG]
    A pure coconut oil set
    [​IMG]
    90 odd size 0 caps
    [​IMG]
    And another 15 grams
    [​IMG]
    Decarb time.. I wasn't sure if the 2 different batches of hash colors would show but it seems to have.. Faded some after heating.. Green Was the RHSS and the Red was the mixed plants in the bucket..
    [​IMG]
    Usual suspects.. Since this is another triple batch it's
    15 grams of decarbed 160 micron dry ice kief (decarb 240 F for 40 minutes)
    3 tablespoons of coconut oil
    A long drizzle of the liquid lecithin ( pours like syrup )
    1 tablespoon lecithin granules..
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes, Freeze, Reheat and cap.. 2 more heat and freeze cycles change it to a better sleep aid..
    BNW

• Like Like x 8
  5. Awesome thread @BrassNwood !!!! :hello:

Thanks for sharing!! :thankyou:

The Hashmaster!! :judgekneel:

• Like Like x 4
  6. Have you ever calculated how much hash you get from say...an ounce? Just curious. I'm sure strains differ, but I'm talking ballpark here. Thanks

• Like Like x 4
  7. GREAT JOB THANKS
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. @Tree dogg
    It's very consistent right at 15%.. Each big half gallon jar hold 100 grams of buds more or less and that'll fill a small 4 ounce mason jar with 15 grams of 160 micron kief from a 60 second power shake..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks dude

10. It's about time, BnW, that you put something together here in the edibles forum. There's been an interest in it for a while and I was wondering when, not if, you were going to do this. There's a place for it and a need. I hope you're ready for the increased workload this is going to bring but maybe I can take a break for a while and watch the show. :sneaky:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. @PsychedelicSam
    LOL I carefully hid my main thread down in the outdoor grow journals as I'm an antisocial son at best or so my better half says but as you said there is a need and I do know a bit on making the little gems and the oil in general.. It'll be another active thread as I'll check it daily so maybe it'll ease your load a tad.. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 8
  12. [​IMG]
    Kept at it most of the day.. Think I got 5 in all and left one in the freezer..
    [​IMG]
    Adds up slowly but surely.. I really do hate running out or even getting close as they truly are my mainstay meds..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  13. In my thread we alway jokingly called Brass ( super brass ) because any time we had questions or needed advice Brass would pop up out of no where with a spot on tutorial. He has surely helped a lot of us out and I leaned right away if Brass gives you advice you can take it to the bank ... I guess I have always been a little funny about who I will listen to and I always googled what most people say so I can cross reference . Kinda make sure they know what their talking about . No need for that with Super Brass ..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 10
  14. That fine line between Psycho & Active

Just enough to be a active would be great :D :D

• Like Like x 3
  15. A friend of mine let me try 2 capsules the other night. Holy Christ... I had never, I mean, ever, been that high before. I was obliterated. This is coming from someone who has been a daily toker for 10 years with a tolerance through the stratosphere. I have tried all types of edibles and nothing has ever worked for me. I've never even felt a slight buzz from ingesting cannabis. Last night, I was in another galaxy, light years away.

I'm going to be venturing into making these for myself now. Absolutely amazing stuff.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Well, I will be trying this method out with some reclaim tonight. I probably have about 5 or 6 grams of reclaim that I was saving for a rainy day. I know it probably won't be as pure as good flower or nug-run shatter, but I figured I'd like to play around with some of it before I accidentally waste any of my "clean" shatter.

I'm going to be following the recipe, but minus the avocado oil. The coconut oil and the lecithin seemed to do a wonderful job on their own.

I have been looking for ways to avoid smoking and was bummed out because edibles have never worked on me. This is life changing for me. It really helps with my digestive issues/Crohn's.

• Like Like x 3
  17. In a PM Heinous Anus said..

BrassNwood, Today at 6:23 AM
    Hello! How are you? :love-m3j:

Sorry for the random message out of nowhere, but I just had to commend you on that recipe. I have never had an edible work until today. I have been a daily toker for almost 10 years and in that decade, I've tried every edible under the sun, and nothing has ever worked. They have all been a big waste of time and money for me. Until last night.

That was truly a mind altering time. It was a glorious. I had a buddy follow your recipe to the letter, the other week and he let me try two capsules. I laughed it off and dismissed it (in a completely friendly way) as I thought it would be like all the rest and leave me disappointed. I was so, so wrong. After an hour or so - I had never been that high. I was tore up. Just couch locked and giggling like a madman. I couldn't move or form a thought for 2 hours. In total - I was wrecked for 6+ hours off of two capsules. I had almost thought I had taken too much, haha. And my tolerance is through the roof. Potent, potent stuff.

Now, this has gotten me interested in making my own. I have been reading up on your tek at it looks fairly easy and doable. I just had a few questions or clarifications, if that's no trouble :weed: :

- I generally have more access to shatter and wax, than I do with flower or hash. Will I still need to decarb the shatter/wax at 240F for 40 mins?

- After I decarb, do I just mix the remainder of the ingredients - coconut oil, lecithin, and oil - in the same pyrex dish I decarbed in, and pop it back 220F for 20 mins?

- Do more heat and freeze cycles make it more potent? I tend to like a body/couch like high more than a strong sativa.

Thank you so much for listening to me ramble and hopefully answering my questions. Your technique/recipe is a game changer for me. I have been looking at stopping smoking, but was bummed because edibles have never worked. If I can get this down, it'll be life changing. :)
    @Heinous Anus
    What I do is directly from BadKats canna oil thread I just distilled it down to the bare minimums since it works so fucking well..
    Psam has done extensive testing on many concentrates and the general consensus is to always decarb.. Rosin may be the only real exception due to the heat used in squeezing it out does a partial decarb..
    Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
    5 grams of hash
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon lecithin
    Blend and heat 220 F for 20 minutest then freeze..
    2 more heat and freezes changes the stone to a deeper hit.. This step also breaks up the remaining Trichome heads in the hash smoothing the mix and may not be needed working with a cleaner concentrate like wax-shatter..
    The moderators challenged some of the older memebers to create a few new info threads and I just got this one rolling..
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Should be right down your alley..
    Wicked little bastards I know all to well.. Even now after making and taking them for two years I can still take one to many and skirt the edge of total disaster and have the wife in my face yelling to slow down and not get so hammered :)
    I really don't mind so ask away if you got more questions or ask in one of my threads for the rest of the lurkers to read..
    If you don't mind I'll lift the whole conversation and paste it in the hemp head thread..
    BNW..

• Like Like x 3
  18. Thank you for posting that! Totally reminded me of another question I had.

After I heat it at 220F for 20 mins and then freeze - when you say heat and freeze it again - does that mean heat it back up to 220F for 20 mins and freeze it again? Or does it mean to just heat it up until it melts a little and then freeze it again?

Forgive the specific questions - trying to nail all the little tips and tricks down before I venture out on my own.

• Like Like x 4
  19. @Heinous Anus
    All the way up to full temp and then freeze again.. Coming from a frozen state it'll likely need more like 30 or 40 minutes to come up to full temp.. This degrades some of the THC to lesser compounds and increases it's sleep aid function..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1