Half a greenhouse

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by Sebae009, Apr 1, 2021.

1. So my girlfriend asked for a small greenhouse...... now I need help finishing it up... here's what I've got so far. 10 foot wide. 12 foot deep. 8 foot ceiling height so prob 14 foot tall overall. Welded out of galvanized pipe. So acquiring the plastic is no problem. How the hell do I attach it. Clamps or should I buy those wiggle wire tracks and attach those. Also ventilation? Do I put sides on it during the warm months? And how much supplemental lighting will be needed in the winter months. And where is a safe place to put an electrical panel in here? I still have to put rails between the legs at ground level. But its strong enough to handle me climbing around on it... 20210327_180411.jpg

2. [​IMG]
    2 hole conduit straps. Nuts and bolts.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dont breathe when welding galvanized...

4. You could try some snap clamps.

5. Storm door installed. Had two glass panels 18x30 so I made a frame and am going to hinge it from the ridge beam upward as a roof vent. I guess on either end of the greenhouse. Made a frame and flaps from some random things laying around. Obviously not going to work as well as a store bought flapper but should do.. I've gotta pick up some lexal from lowes to glue the glass to the metal frame. Along with more top rail for roof beams.