Guess The Strain - Year 2

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Osho, Jun 25, 2010.

1. didnt even know this was running again damn..cool guys good to see it back..
    that looks like a sage though

2. Highland Thai

3. Somango Haze

4. G-13 Haze Somango

5. i'd say we probably have a winner :smoking: i meant to post this earlier but yea, ran out of guesses lol

6. Yes, that is it. One of the strains I lost a mother of, and just cannot seem to find it. Cherry Bomb and Cherry Bomb 2 are very different IMO, I doubt I will ever be lucky enough to get this same phenotype back.

Hmmm, I wonder what is in store next.

7. sorry about your mother plant less. guess that means your gonna have to hunt the pheno down again. ;) how rare was your pheno, tough to find?

8. It was more of the Lionheart side of the cross in yields, but like SAGE in potentcy, but this was the infamous Cherry pheno, it is as about as rare as the AK47 Cherry pheno; which is pretty rare. It had the distinct after taste of cherries too. Most Cherry Bomb is either a big producer and lacks in potency, or is a poor producer and potent as fuck. This was that rare 1/100 that had both qualites, and the cherry flavor is probably 1/1000, so yeah, I will probably never have her again.

9. more fish in the sea.... dont be too down

10. ummm is it............. weed??

lol idk some some kids g-13 cfl grow looked exactly like this

11. #175 lessismore, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010

right ya fucking hater. just b/c you can't grow shit don't come on here haten like a little bitch. ya I know this will get me banned, so the fuck what? fucking punk ass bitch!

Please Show a Little Respect...you don't want to be here...just stay away....why the need to be be Banned....I don't understand!!!

12. ^question mark

13. :hello: Cherry Bomb is Correct :hello:

thunderfck is correct for +2 Points

[​IMG]

14. lemon skunk