Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grit weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jeanjohnson10, Apr 10, 2021.

1. They go into your lungs when you’re smoking joints and can be very bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Turns a gram into an 8th thats why

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. I mean... that much sand/glass would be quite obvious.

i suppose a tiny amount might..... idk.

4. It does happen!

CONTAMINATION OF HERBAL OR ‘SKUNK-TYPE’ CANNABIS WITH GLASS BEADS. (UK) (full – forum repost – 2007) !!!!!!!!!!!!check this out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respiratory consequences of inhalation of adulterated cannabis. (France) (abst – 2009) [Respiratory consequences of inhalation of adulterated cannabis] - PubMed

And if you are REALLY unlucky. :eek2:

Lead poisoning due to adulterated marijuana in Leipzig. (Germany) (full - 2008)
    Lead Poisoning Due to Adulterated Marijuana in Leipzig

In California, all LEGAL cannabis products have to be tested for all sorts of adulterants, pesticides and mold. This raises the price, but knowing my cannabis is not cut with lead, sand or glass beads is "nice". :love-m3j: This is one good reason why we need cannabis be be fully legalized!

@Jeanjohnson10 After you smoke some of your cannabis, take a pinch of the ashes and rub them between your fingers. It should go to a smooth, fine powder with no gritty bits! If there is any grit, beads or metal dust, they won't break down and you should be able to feel it.

Granny :wave:

5. Thats some pretty lame shit. Weed doesnt need to be fully legalized. It needs to be fully deregulated and rescheduled to a status of "not a drug".

6. I don't know about that. I'd rather have it better regulated than unregulated,
    which is what we have now. Well, it's regulated by the Criminals right now,
    which is the worst group to have regulating the drug supply.

I want it regulated, because otherwise, unscrupulous actors will always
    try to make a fast buck and add adulterants to it.

Criminals don't care what shit they put in drugs, or what it does to their customers.
    There will always be more customers. Look at Soapbar hash in Britain as an example.
    Or Grit weed, which we're discussing in this thread. That's what comes from an unregulated
    marketplace.

• Like Like x 1
  7. No. Good organic home growers would take over the market. People that sell trash would be ousted. I trust my weed over anything any dispensary has.

8. So do I, but the point is, when well regulated, you could trust dispensary weed just as much as
    what you grew yourself. For those who can't grow for whatever reason, they could still trust
    what's being sold to them.

9. Again, good organic growers would take over the market and the corporations would get kicked out because their prices are so fucking ridiculous.

10. Not so far. People don't necessarily go for the best, they go for the cheapest.
    i.e. Grit Weed and Soapbar, and all the other crap that's sold in an unregulated
    marketplace.

11. Im not so sure about that. Either way, i could sell my top shelf organic wayyyy cheaper than what the stores are charging for mass produced commercial trash if it was legal to do so.