Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grit weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jeanjohnson10, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Could this be grit weed? I have bought it from the same guy for a while and have noticed these really shiny bits a few times I did the cd test but it scratched it I believe this is because of how dry yet strong the outer leaves are. Could it be something or is it just shiny trichomes and nice weed? Any help would’ve great

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1

2. You can't tell anything from your pictures as the quality isn't the best dude lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thanks I have more Thankyou

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Are these any better?

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Honestly I can't tell anything when zooming as the pictures are blurred dude, this is how it looks from my end
    Screenshot_2021-04-10-21-55-52-756.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Oh shit deffo not like that for me

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Anywhere else I could send it so I can send a video or maybe a photo that comes through to you cleaner?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Im not sure dude the picture might show up better for some 1 else on here so they could help if it does.. you could try a video then uploaded to YouTube , Video quality stays the same for every 1 when uploading to YT :smoke:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Thankyou so much man but I bought it to smoke whilst I watch the fight was hoping to roll one I have smoked for ten years but this is shiny? I’ve noticed before but passed it off cos the guy I get it from supplies most of the area so has a large custom but was just looking for confirmation or if anyone else had seen this

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Zoom in with phone camera then take a pic and upload

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Any good?

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. If you trust your plug I'd just say fuck it & spark up man... Once you're high you'll think it's funny you questioned it lmaoooo

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. That's definitely a better picture my dude & I'd say it looks good to go nothing looks off/seems funny to me... Spark 1 up & enjoy bro :smoking:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Haha like I say he supplies a lot of people and a while ago I questioned the same thing just didn’t realise there was such an army of people
    Willing to help Thankyou

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I will my man Thankyou for the response time

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Hell yeah no worries dude, I'm sure they'll be more people that'll reply/help :smoke:

Hell yeah dude there's 100s if not 1000s of people willing to help on here :smoke: it just varies when you'll get a reply because of timezone differences ect :laughing::smoke: also welcome to GC
    :gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. what the fuck is grit weed?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Haha weed with glass or sand in was around a long time ago nasty stuff EVIL!

20. Why? That sounds dumb. Neither glass nor sand will combust at the temps weed burns at....