Greendads first grow!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TheGreenDad, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Set up is a 4x2 Vivosun tent with 2 SF1000s, AC Infinity Cloudline T4 fan and filter. Using 5 gal fabric pot. Coco Loco coco coir, Gaia Green 4-4-4 and Gaia Green 2-8-4 Power bloom and Great White mycorrhiza. Horticultural perlite. Bloom City ph up and down. And last but not least, seeds are Critical Kush by Barney Farms and Chemdawg as a freebie. Gonna try and keep
    it simple with not too many nutrients, since it’s my first grow. Still waiting on the Gaia Green. Got a couple weeks till they show. Any suggestions appreciated.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Who would think it would take a month to get nutes through Amazon ‍♂️

• Like Like x 1
  3. Did you try a local hydro shop/nursery first?
    Recently went to a nursery for organic stuff and they had a whole damn wall of liquid nutrients.
    Another time I was about to get general hydroponics nutrients on amazon, went to check a hydroponics store and it was insanely cheaper.

Too late now tho im guessin

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The only in the town I live in doesn’t carry what I wanted.

5. My Gaia Green nutes will be here today. Thanks Canada customs for moving slower than pooo. But they’re here nonetheless. I do still have to get worm castings. I can get that local. I should be popping seeds in the next few days!

6. My nutrients came in way early. I should be popping seeds right into the coco tonight!

7. Seeds are in coco. Temp is perfect @ 68f and RH is @ 78%. I have 2 Critical Kush and the Chemdawg, which was a freebie. I have the tray elevated. They’re in my basement and I don’t want the babies to be too cold.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I love this Infinity cloud line T4. The auto setting keeps my humidity at 75% and temp around 78f. I do have a humidifier and small heater with a thermostat.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. You can order that stuff from here...

Ships from Ladner BC

Soil Amendments

10. Says they don’t ship to the US.

11. I assumed you were in Canada as you were blaming CBSA for your delay.

Not sure Canada Customs/CBSA is the culprit. Why would they hold an outgoing package? They don't.

Its your gov't agency causing your delay.

12. Well, who ever is at fault suck. I wonder why it’s only sold in Canada? And the only way to get it, is through Amazon. The kicker is that the shipping costs as much as the nutes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. IMG_2698.JPG

2 have popped. 1 critical kush and 1 Chemdawg

14. Still no second Critical Kush. Gonna give her another day and I will drop another. I should have just planted all 5 that I got. Just didn’t want to have to scratch a couple if they all sprouted due to space.

15. They made through their first 18hrs of lights. The CD had a little helmet head. Got it a little wet and lightly rubbed my finger across it till it slide off. I easily scrapped the top of the coco till I found the seed. No root. I put it her back under a small layer and soaked her good. Temps are steady at 78f and humidity at 80%.

• Like Like x 1
  16. IMG_2700.JPG
    Just checked in on babies. The second Critical Kush didn’t pop so I planted another. Hopefully in a day or so she’ll pop and only be a few days behind. Temp is still holding steady @ 78f and 80% RH. Lights are 2” away at 45%. I amended the coco loco with Gaia Green all purpose 4-4-4 and Mycorrhizae.

17. Whatever my local hydro store doesn't have they will special order it at no charge. You should ask about that. They're always around 4 or 5 dollars more than Amazon but I like supporting local shops.

18. You would think the one closest to me would considering they’re mostly an order on store due to Amazon almost putting them out of business.

19. IMG_2698.JPG IMG_2698.JPG IMG_2698.JPG
    Does she look ok? Kinda leaning weird and more yellow, less green coloration.