Grassroots fabric bed WITH Blumats?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by CatsLoveAcid, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Has anyone used this before? I’ve read a little bit about it here snd there but surprised to not have found much info about them. They seem like nice beds, I’m looking at a 4x4.

Where would the reservoir go? Any suggestions regarding these?

2. The combo between the two are used quite often. A few folks on here use them I believe. I'm also looking in to the 3x3 kit and 3x6 kit.

The reservoir goes wherever you can fit it lol. Within a reasonable distance I'm sure. I plan to try and have my reservoir outside of the flower room and run the tubing through the wall

• Like Like x 2
  3. I worded it the way I did because it seemed like they came together, which made me think maby there was a blumat system already installed or something. I didn’t realize it’s essentially just a fabric grow bed and blumats. Regardless, any suggestions?

• Like Like x 1
  4. For a 4x4 bed I would go with 4 Blumat Maxi with 4-5 distribution drippers off of each blumat.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I got myself 5 bluemats on my bed 3.2x3.2ft with 2 distro on each. Do i need more

6. 0295AC97-19A5-4EB2-B3AA-83988AE87FC0.jpeg I have a 4x4 bed in my tent with a blumat set up, work great but had a run off situation yesterday and had to reset my carrots.

7. That's a cool bed!! Kit?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I grow in their living soil 8x4 beds and I love them. I built a stand by the wall and made my own 30 gallon reservoirs. I wouldn't do it any other way.

9. I'm building up my soil supply to have the same setup..imo beds and blumats are the way to go!

• Like Like x 2