Grasscity Forum Advertisers - Please Read

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Superjoint, Mar 18, 2014.

1. #1 Superjoint, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    Welcome Grasscity Advertiser,

We are pleased to announce the opening of a new sub forum titled Grasscity Advertisers, exclusively for our Trusted Advertisers.

This area is only available to you as an advertiser if you have a ongoing advertisment relationship with the forum, via the 420Network.

This forum is configured so that only Grasscity Forum Advertisers can initiate new threads, however members can respond. Our forum guidelines will apply for all, and you'll have full moderator support in this new forum.

The Grasscity Community is extremely grateful for your advertising on our community. You make it possible for us to pursue our mission making the best counter culture and marijuana enthusiasts community in the world, and we sincerely thank you for your support.

Become a Grasscity Community advertisers and an official partner by contacting us here or directly apply here on the 420Network.com

Wishing you much success with promoting your business on The Grasscity Community. The best forums to promote your 420 related business.

Added on 23/09/2014: New Contest Rules

The Grasscity Community Team

2. Hopefully there will be some new products advertised.

3. Awesome

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. #5 raptorgzus, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    I recently join as an affiliate.  I have a few questions. 

Are we limited to advertising formats, such as linking from our sites only? Or can we do media buys or PPC campaigns with our affiliate link. 

If we are allowed to do other the formats, do we have to link the campaigns to our site only or can we directly link to your site with our affiliate link.

Also I would like to know how long is the tracking cookie with our affiliate link is active. Lets say a person visits your site through our affiliate link and 3 days later they decide to buy, do we still get commission?

Thank you

5. yes you can all of the above, cookies are 7 days active

SJ

6. Looking forward to becoming part of the community here as a sponsor. :metal:

7. L this is an older post but there are alot of places to get good seeds as for a Canadian shop try Vancouver seed bank but there are lots of international seed banks as well for ex: seedcity
    The Vault
    Original sensible seeds
    Those are just a few that I have used with nothing but excellent results

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Happy to be here:gc_rocks:

9. Really awesome stuff! You guys need any technical help?

10. Can't wait to see new contest!