Poll grasscity election poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WaldenInTheCity, Sep 14, 2020.

?

Who would you pull the lever for?

1. Trump/Pence

46 vote(s)
    51.1%
  2. Biden/Harris

32 vote(s)
    35.6%
  3. Abstain/3rd party

12 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Not sure I follow

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. In fact he did by taking on Sessions who is the most anti weed friendly person. Thank goodness he sacked Jeff Sessions or all of us weed enthusiast would be crying once Sessions got his hands on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Even as a Trump guy, sessions gave me the creeps. Like an evil Keebler elf.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. She wanted a no fly zone in Syria, and was for drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan. Almost all the Republicans were for but Trump. She also voted for war against Iraq.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sorry I meant to say she voted for the war in Iraq.

6. If Old Joe gets elected be ready for POTUS Harris, Joe won't make it a year before his own party puts him out to pasture.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Imagine how figgin scary Harris/Pelosi team would be, End of The World shit.................

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. #148 howhigh920, Nov 1, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Trump 2020

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I hope so.

10. Human race exterminated 2020 pleeeeeeaaaaaassseeee

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Okay, Thanos

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. just a reminder, contrary to what is widely being reported in the news as a win for biden/harris the race has NOT been officially called.

the fat lady has definitely not finished singing - not in the legal sense for elections. i suggest we all stay tuned to what state AG's have to say about their state's election results. they have not yet all spoken.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. #153 SmokinP, Nov 10, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
    Nvm

14. contrary to what you read on the inet the US election winner has not been declared by the constitutional authority in each of our states. there is a process that is followed for every election.

the radio and tv media, utube opinion artists, social media platforms, or the BBC do not get to choose our elected officials (or should not be allowed to). the official fat lady has not yet walked to the microphone. save your froth for a latte.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Desperation sure is an ugly thing to see.

Do you honestly believe that Trump has even the slightest chance of “winning” this election Possum? Really?

16. i dont think his allegations, even if proven true, will change the outcome.

for the sake of our future electoral process i support investigating any valid claim that has been deposed under oath. i also support the constitutional process for the right of candidates to properly challenge the results of election. this is an important part of our constitutional process serving ALL americans. "we" have to be confident that our legal individual votes are counted properly. as "concerned" global citizens i hope you would support this US constitutional process. you and the other folks do want to ensure America's "most powerful person" is in fact legally elected as the citizens favorite within our electoral college process dont you? you all are so concerned about the "who", which is your right to do, and i hope you are equally concerned about the "how". there's already a process for the "what, when, and where". "who and how" are the questions remaining.

idc who is potus as long as the person holding the office was legally elected according to US constitutional law. i would not understand how anyone living anywhere could accept anything less. it's in the hands of the courts now.

• Like Like x 1
  17. You don’t just think he’s a bad loser throwing a hissy fit because he lost?

18. #158 Possuum, Nov 10, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
    perhaps. but it is his job to lose and it's his legal right to challenge the election. i'm rarely if ever going to defend trump's behavior. iirc i have never done so and i've never been fully qualified to be a Trumpster or whatever derogatory tern there is when one considers themselves a good countryman and patriot.

how are "you all" going to react if the allegations are true and the us courts decide something in trump's favor? are you going to go backwards and start vocally encouraging and supporting civil unrest in our country?

i can handle a biden/harris presidency as long as they earn it fairly and dont start radically changing our country without due process. i'll just keep on with my life par usual as long as i'm able. for this discussion i am only interested in compliance to our country's election laws. the winner is tbd at this point.

fair, lawful, and official. should be simple and in only a few instances is the process being questioned.

edit: to be candid i would in theory financially benefit much more under a democrat president than a republican but i am not putting that in front of my desire to see a fair and legal outcome.

edit: for those not aware or choosing to forget, 2000, bush/gore. the democrats were screaming at the top of their media voices demanding fraud and a recount. every single thing the republicans are requesting be done now the dems and the media are trashing as "how dare he challenge" rhetoric. those ass hats are the ones that set the modern day precedent for what is being done now by the reps. smdh! purely duplicitous and hypocritical of the democrats and the media.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dude, it's over. Biden is the President and Harris the VP with a fine ass and a nice set of knockers as well. God bless American.

20. not yet dude. the outcome might not change but it evidently is not over yet!

i'm going to get a kick out of lol'ing at all of you that voted for harris/biden even though i'm gonna be hurting just like all of you. "The Biden Plan" is going to change our collective lives permanently and when it happens, well, i hope he sends some money as he's fucking us all. maybe it will help with the pain of betrayal (again).

good luck.