Granny's in "High Times"!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Storm Crow, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Looks like folks are beginning to pay attention to what I've been telling you for years! (And there's even a photo of me at the Green Heart Dispensary.:yay:)

Higher Profile: Granny Storm Crow, Grass Roots Advocate
    Higher Profile: Granny Storm Crow, Grass Roots Advocate

Hope you enjoy it! And now I have to get back to finishing up checking the thousands of links in my List! I'm almost done. (You have no idea how much WORK the list is!) But I just had to brag about this!:ladiegaga: lol

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 39
    • Like Like x 15
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Congrats on making it to high times :weed::weed::hello::hello:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. That's AWESOME Granny!!! Congrats!!! :yay:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. #4 Genesis123, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    What a beautiful woman you are! I totally enjoyed the article (and bookmarked it). And, I "like" your Facebook page. :thumbsup:

Thank you for all the work you do for legalization.

:makeup:

Live long and Be High.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Big congratulations Granny and thanks for your tireless work!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Amazing work!

I love this line from the article.

"Meaning, our emotional health is suffering along with our physical health, since we’ve been led away from the garden"

This is SOOOOOOOOOOO important. Earthlings are so emotionally unbalanced due to diet and lifestyle. I hope I get to experience a better civilization before I die but I hypothesize it'll only get worse before it gets better

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. So awesome! Congrats, you deserve to be recognized :yay:

• Agree Agree x 1

8. I love that line, too.

Keep the faith! Put positive thoughts in to the Universe! :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Glad you're back, Granny...your posts have a huge impact on the cannabis community.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. We love you Granny :Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Very nice read , and thank you for helping to pave the road for the future of cannabis

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Congratulations, Granny! It's about time the rest of the world found out just how great you are.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Look out. Granny’s climbing the ladder. Congratulations!

The heart that loves the wicked ego creates the hated enemy. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Congrats!

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Congrats.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. :)-the flood is coming!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. #18 Vee, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    [​IMG]
    From EVERYBODY in Europe thank you granny for your hard earned efforts, so far: .... Hugs and Kisses!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Well done! What a great article on you and you look so lovely and warm! Thanks for your work Granny and I'm so glad people are catching on to the many articles you have compiled which make it easier for people to find what they need when it comes to cannabis and health.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. @ WeedCat and everyone else- I was feeling "lovely and warm" ! I had just come in from my "mid-day break" at the dispensary! There were no customers for a bit, so I took advantage of the moment. Anyway, I was rather stoned when Zac, the budtender, snapped that photo of me! :GettingStoned:

Here's how this article happened- I had seen some of Sharon Letts' articles, liked them and one had her email in it. So I emailed her to offer her the List. Turns out, we had briefly met, years ago, at a cannabis convention. She had an older version of my List and was happy to get the new one. She also asked me if she could do an interview, and I said yes, thinking it would go into her blog or maybe a local publication of some sort. We emailed back and forth a bit, with me doing most of the talking- it felt like catching up with an old friend.

Then she sends me the link to the finished article, and it was in "HIGH TIMES"! :eek2:/:yay:!!!!! (By the way, don't try to just print up the online article- it prints up a mess. I finally just copied it and made a word doc to print it up.)

Now I have to find a place that sells "High Times" in this county (the only "head shop" closed years ago). I want to have an "official" copy. I think the local truck stop might have HT- they carry more than just the standard "G"-rated magazines. :biggrin:

I'm going through the List, still doing the final check- a page by page job. I'm on page 1892 out of over 6,000. It's going slower than I thought it would. :coolalt: And I better get back to it, and stop procrastinating!

But to quote Arnold (I share a birthday with him), "I'll be back!" :laughing:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2