Got too dry

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Ptok4me, Apr 2, 2021.

1. I finally harvested my 3 girls and got them drying. They unfortunately got too dry. Hey, its my first time! What can I do to reconstitute them for storage? I read something somewhere about a pack of some kind that you can add to a jar for long term storage but I don't know anything about that. A little help, please?

2. Try jarring them up, how long were they drying and in what conditions?
    The packs are humidity packs, they add humidity to the jar. Boveda is a popular one

3. Are you sure they're too dry? By what measure are you determining that? Buds often feel too dry when they're actually perfect. Antdro707 is right about jarring and Bovida packs.

4. Did the stems have a nice snap sound when you jarred? I have been using Boveda packs for a long time. I like them.

5. Drying environment was pitch black, average of around 65 degrees and 45% humidity. The stems snapped clean off, at least the small ones. I guess I thought they felt too crunchy, but I also don't have any experience. Maybe they were just right.