Goodgraces World K.I.S With Autos and Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

?

What is the most important part to growing

1. Growing Medium

32.5%
  2. Grow Light

32.5%
  3. Seed Genetics

35.0%
  1. Checked it out looks great!!! U have a green thumb for sure. Proud of the work and love u have put into your ladies!

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'll be following along bud. I have a quick one auto at 10 days. I really like your bed.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I think im going to let my.pot dry out for the next four day go without watering ... my pot stays moist and want to dryy it a lil

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. The bed is pretty simple i haVe some blumats and watee refill every three days....once.i harvest just topdress.with kelp meal and neem meal ..

5. Thanks man i really keep it simple i gave it one tea and the rest water . Plan on giving it molasses and seaweed In 3 weeks . I kinda forget it there unless i see anything flying. The gnat problem is gone.. im kinda just waiting

• Like Like x 1
  6. Added tbe new light 1000w led (300 actual )led temps are steady ay 76 degrees and 54% rh

• Like Like x 1
  7. We're your temperature and RH values the same while using the other light?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Pretty much
    .. nothing has changed if my rh get too high i will turn on my exhaust fan which lowers both

9. Update tonight. Gorilla glue popped . The greencrack is barely going.to give me anything

10. Yeah I'm super late to terminology i am still figuring out the tea thing. I use the ff ocean forest for the first 4 weeks and then I start introducing GH maxibloom. I have used the trio but this seems so much easier. When they flower I use the GH liquid koolbloom and then I switch to the dry koolbloom and then I like to flush for a good 2 or 3 weeks with ph water and sometimes I add a little molasses in. That flush is what brings out the pretty colors. This time I'm trying AN bud candy for the first time and I'm sooo excited!!! I had a gnat problem when I used black gold topsoil only. FFOF mixed with black gold have had no issues so far. Sorry didn't mean to get all up into deets lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. #71 goodgrace87, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    You honestly don't have to go heavy with your nutrients especially if you amend your soil and give you a plant the right stuff from the beginning . Teas can consist of one third one casting two thirds water or 1 cups equal 2 tablespoons of molasses or It can be a malted barley tea.... there many different variations that you can create however the point is to know exactly what you're putting into your soil and feeding the microorganisms that live in it. I never have to flush because I never give it anything else besides tea or water . sorry if I'm venting but I hope you understand that I tried to make this grow as simple as possible and I don't want to necessarily add too many variables .
    from week one I use kelp to top dress week 2 I give it a molasses tea
    week 3 I gave it seaweed tea
    week 4 I would give it a compost tea and week 5 when it enters flowering I would suggest of malted barley tea and this is if I wanted to be heavy on feeding

12. The recipe that I posted to this journal in regards to essential oils will help you with your Ginette problem look it up and see if it works for you you should always have an integrated Pest management system so that you don't ever have to worry about getting bugs

• Like Like x 1
  13. True.....and I'm sure your stuff probably taste so dang good Bc you go totally organic. I need to do my research....I've just been doing hydro so I'm still kinda new to soil but it's a hell of a lot easier already!! Gotta go hit the lights on the ladies I can't wait to check out ur update!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Week 5

[​IMG]

Green crack
    [​IMG]
    Afghani ryder
    [​IMG]
    Blue amnesia
    [​IMG]
    Krippleberry

• Like Like x 2
  15. Wow those look really good! My dr was telling me how he puts a bottle into the soil and that is how he waters...I see u are doing something like that too! Keep up the great work!

• Like Like x 1
  16. On the green crack....That looks like it's gonna be a decent cola for an auto...i bet u will get at least an ounce on her once she gets fat...whatever u do get will probably be the bomb

17. Oh not the green crack I got confused that's the afghan Ryder...ok lol the green crack is the one that is the smallest....that's crazy lol the Ryder has done all flowering in just 5 weeks?!

• Like Like x 2
  18. *that....all that flowering I meant to say ugh too bad u can't edit sorry for blowing up yo shiz

19. I told you it was pretty fast

20. Girl I couldn't wait any longer on my midnight Kush so I went ahead and did 12/12 lol...I know I won't get shit from the afghan doing this but I have plenty of seeds and the amount I'll end up pulling on the midnight will make up for it...if it's real good I'll be sure to pick up a pack!

• Like Like x 1