Goodgraces World K.I.S With Autos and Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, Dec 29, 2016.

?

What is the most important part to growing

1. Growing Medium

32.5%
  2. Grow Light

32.5%
  3. Seed Genetics

35.0%
  1. Hey, what is the white grainy stuff on the surface of your bed, is it perlite?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I enjoyed the photos at the beginning of this journal showing the bed you grow in. How deep is the bed?

• Like Like x 2
  3. 10 inches deep. I threw gnix on the tope soil. It little shards of glass i think. It prevents bugs to lay there eggs. But my soil is very fluffy i added tons of perlite to the new soil..

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. I am very excited. Got my grow tent up and running. I have placed 3 sprouts inside: 2 Heavyweight Seeds Wipeout Express auto fems and 1 Dr Krippling Dizzy Lights auto fem. They are under a 450 watt Viparspectra LED light.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Send me. Link please

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Updated [​IMG]
    Green crack

[​IMG]

Blue amnesia

[​IMG]

Krippleberry

[​IMG]
    Afghani ryder

Almost week two

• Like Like x 3
  7. Im techincally on week 3 for afhani ryder and green crack. Afghani started flowering and the other two are a week behind. I am lucky if i get anything off of the GC... IT IS GROWING EXTREMELY WEIRD AND IT IS ALL IN THE SAME SOIL

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

8. I still have the gnat problem i got lemon eucalyptus sweet orange and peppermint essential oil do mix with a lil olvie oil and water to give my tent a good spray .. hopefully this will help kill them because they are annoying.. one almost flew in My nose

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

My babes

• Like Like x 3
  10. I planned on switching to the 1000w led in two weeks

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Man i like that bed you have!

I could of used something like that

• Like Like x 1
  12. I finally ypgraded my space.. so it have more room to grow they wont be so compacted in a 2x2 tent.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have had sucess and learning experience with soil beds. You must lime after a year or you will find issues throughout your grow..

• Like Like x 1
  14. You mean add lime to the soil once a year?

15. I added a cuo to my old soil before topping it with new soil.. it will help balance the ph was out of wack. .. that is why i started facing issues with my prior grow. I alway use kelp as a top dressing once i start new seeds. I am also going to start some cover crops ...

• Like Like x 1
  16. I love cover crops. Really loosens up the top soil... And i like how it looks

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2