Good movies to watch. High

Discussion in 'Movies' started by vampme, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Speed Racer

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. official or fan ratings? the fan ratings are usually accurate, but the "expert" critics are typically pompous assholes with awful taste in film. anyway, a good so-bad-it's-good movie that comes to mind is chillerama. you need a seriously immature sense of humor to appreciate it though lmao. i just found it on the tubi app and geeked out because it's been years since i'd seen it.

3. [​IMG]
    is that a butt plug ...?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. The most interesting movie for me is Godzilla vs. Kong. This film impressed me. I decided to write my review and express my opinion. I advise you to check out this masterpiece.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. i haven't seen that, but if you haven't seen the planet of the apes remake trilogy, it's soooo good! super underrated.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Watch Grandmas Boy...it's Probably My Favorite Comedy an Still Makes Me Laugh even tho I Seen it Lots Especially if I'm High too lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

8. WILLY'S WONDERLAND is awesome :yay:Enjoyed

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Watched 'Parasite' recently, and although I haven't actually seen any of the films it beat out for best picture I think it's probably deserved. I've loved all of Bong Joon-Ho's prior films for their uniqueness and absurdism and this was no exception. The best I've heard it described is as a more perfect version of Snowpiercer. Highly recommended.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #52 Yiceorenil, Jul 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    My list of good movies is not that big. In general, it is very difficult to please me. The film must be really very fantastic to get into my personal top list. One of these films is the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I think that this film is included at the top of almost every movie fan. Next on my list is the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. It's not as cool as LOTR, but it's still worthy of attention. And in third place is the film The Dark Knight. To a greater extent, I love this movie because of the joker. It seems to me that it was with him that the film became so cool.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Whats two yesterday. I give them on the Scale of bowls needed to smoke. Fewer the bowls better the movie.

3 bowls
    [​IMG]

aaaaand another 3 bowls
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Heavy metal 1981

• Winner Winner x 2

13. Navy Ship Fight scene the best yet!

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I've never actually seen a Paranormal Activity, are they worth checking out?

15. Recently saw r.i.p.d.

Rest in peace department

Fresh enough and Worth the watch
    6/10

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2

16. ACDC at its finest: a visual spectacle and a free concert thrown in

stoner value -HIGHEST (but it is 2009)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Any of the Final Destinations.:popcorn:
    [​IMG]

18. If no ones already recommended then you should watch Free guy quite funny I thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1