Glitter in bongwater?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MotherOcean, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Hey blades,
    My friend keeps bugging me to add some glitter to my bong water cause it'll look cool. I'm nervous that it could end up in my lungs and there is no way it's healthy to have glitter inside your body. Anyways what are your thoughts on it. Would the glitter stay in the water and not be picked up by the smoke? Or would it?

Thanks and hope y'all had a happy holidays

2. Seems like a horrible idea to me. You'll be cleaning pieces of glitter out of that shit for months:eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. i doubt it because the glitter has to be dry for it to be able to travel through air. the water makes it heavy. idk im just sayin lol :smoke:

4. no offense but i really hope your friend was blown when he said that because that sounds like a really dumb idea. the glitter most likely wont leave the water and go in your lungs but that still sounds really stupid and you would never get all the glitter out of your bong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It wont hurt you but I don't really see the point...

6. You friend is a dumb ass /thread

7. Just imagine how long it will take to get all that glitter out of a bong. Bad idea

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Its your bong so dont, especially if you dont want to. And if this person is a guy please slap them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Next time he asks tell him to go smoke a bowl full of glitter and see how that works out for him...

10. Glitter in your bong to match his eyeshadow?

11. You’ve got way too much time on your hands.

j

• Like Like x 4
  12. And no - he wasnt.

j

• Like Like x 3