Girl Scout Cookies Auto Living soil Journal

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by TxGrow89, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Chugging along nicely! She should start throwing big clumps of pistals any day now!
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 1
  2. Day 37: 20210317_181141.jpg 20210317_181141.jpg 20210317_181205.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. 20210322_180230.jpg 6 weeks (Day 42)
    Mild defoliation (5-6 leaves) in lower canopy that were blocking and not serving any purpose.
    So far just has a mild, minty/sweet smell to it.

Sorry for poor pic quality, I'll try to take it out and get better pictures tomorrow

• Like Like x 3
  4. How do you guys think she's looking as far as harvest goes?? Is there any way to guesstimate what I should yield? Let me know your guesses lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. Looking good! It’s tough to guess from a picture on the yield. I can tell this plant has the potential for really fat round buds.
    Have you tried adding mbp as a top dress yet. That will really make the buds swell, and now is the time to add it.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. No I haven't used it. How much do you top dress with?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Try a couple tablespoons per plant. Mix it with some casting if have em. Put a thin layer on top and water it in.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2
  8. Really great looking plant for first time!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'll give it a go. Is there a certain malted barley product on Amazon that you recommend?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. That's the Bible on mbp. Couldn't use a better reference. If there is a beer brewing supply store in your area that is the best option. Its anywhere from a buck to two bucks a pound, so its cheap.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 3
  11. Thanks buddy. Last question, do you buy it as "powder/flour", or do you grind it yourself... I read that grinding it yourself maintains more of the good shit in it but idk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Day 45:
    Top dress with 2 tbsp MBP, 1 tbsp fish meal, 1 cup of worm castings, and watered in with dechlorinated water. Clipped a couple more low hanging/fading leaves.

Thanks @Organic sinse for the suggestion, can't wait to check back in a week or so and see what the MBP does for these little buds. 20210325_184245.jpg 20210325_184351.jpg 20210325_184539.jpg 20210325_184547.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. What have you got her growing amongst there brother? That looks incredible, like a little flower green soft bed for her to grow in

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Massive for 15 days mine are always at least 3 times smaller at this stage

• Like Like x 2
  15. Soil composition is
    1/6th sphagnum peat moss
    1/6th coco coir
    1/6 worm castings
    1/6 organic compost
    1/3rd perlite
    Amendments:
    Fish meal
    Crab meal
    Neem seed
    Oyster shell
    Kelp meal
    Gypsum
    Azomite

Clover mix cover crop
    Started with 20 red worms, probably more now.

Top dress with worm castings and fed compost tea at week 4 (compost, worm castings, black strap molasses)

This week top dress with malted barley, fish meal and worm castings.

Trim cover crop and water every 3-4 days

Goal is harvest this one, add a little compost and worm castings, and then pop another seed directly into this pot.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I did only run the "veg" switch during first 4 weeks. I think they may have hindered me a little. Next plant I will try to run both veg and bloom switches on for entire life cycle

• Like Like x 2
  17. Week 7 (Day 49)
    No changes in my routine. Got a compost tea brewing now that I'll feed tomorrow.
    Buds starting to swell up and more trichomes appearing. Starting to notice a more "weed smell" but mostly masked with a sweet, fresh scent

20210329_220537.jpg 20210329_220530.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Those buds are starting to get fat! Very nice.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. That looks really nice. I must grow that kind.

• Like Like x 1