Giant Dabs Long Milk Shots

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dr fumbles, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Lol ^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. well they function differently, just like any other style of perc from the next. Its a unique toke, granted you have one thats made well and functions properly. It sorta starts up like an engine lol. Good diffusion for big globs as well. I like my mini Jedeye cycler cause its a flavor saver, has a 5-hole perc too. My bigger recycler takes a little more flavor away than the mini but can handle fat globs easier, less harsh

3. Thanks for the info man

Deff know what you mean about harshness, that dab I took in my knine fucked up my throat and chest for a good min.

4. Does the 5 hole diffuser give or take away flavor?

My knine is only a 2 hole diffused down stem and it packs loads of flavor!

5. by harshness I just mean how the vapor doesnt have as much time to cool down/expand before hitting your lungs so it packs a bit more of a punch. The 5-hole is amazing, super smooth hit and doesnt take away a lot of flavor at all, I'm sure its because of the size, its only like 5" tall

6. 1080p videos coming soon! Man just did a test video and it's awesome. All I need to do is learn iMovie.

7. ayyyyyeee that looks good! hows it taste??

8. Taste amazing!

9. never again...  .2 is plenty of a glob for me lmao
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs8gZ7ndY80

10. what temp were u frying there homeboy????

11. 740, still burnt my throat. I wanted it to be more like 760-780 so it would vape quicker but I still got it, there wasnt too much more oil left on the nail than when I normally take a dab. I dont know how I'm even awake still, I need to go to sleep haha :bongin:

12. yea that was like sucking on a hose...i gotta clean my shit and get some pics up....need a little work life balance......

13. Thank god this thread is alive. Been dabbing here a good bit recently you guys and just got a new piece a few weeks ago and I happened to stumble upon this. I've read a lot of the older material on this forum and seen the hits(which I may say was impressive) because I usually only do like a .1 haha. I'll post a pic of my rig and stuff, supposed to be getting some nice shatter after work today, I'll keep you guys updated.

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409825104.811357.jpg

Domeless with honeycomb and 9 arm.

15. That .5 was ridiculous, and sweet fyc toro.

16. Haha that .5 was ridiculous. I would actually puke everywhere. I think I'm picking up a carb cap today, I just recently got this domeless and it was for the sole purpose of delicious turpens? Did I spell it right?

17. That thing is a bit big if you are all about the terps. Small rig with minimal diffusion for best flavor. I would recommend experimenting with only the bottom chamber having water then with only the top having water. See what hit style you like better and what has better flavor.