GHG's Sunkissed Backside

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by GreenHardtGrower, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Im a dry sift fan myself, super simple and no mold, water, ice bs..
    $25 printing screen from michaels and mounds of dry sift a couple hours later..

• Like Like x 4
  2. Got me sold

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well, this is the result of my OD run last year (White Rhino and Northern Lights) with all the trim I had around. I brought in 2 LB and got back 50%, so this is a LB of trim and bud.
    I believe it's about 108 grams, I forgot my receipt, lol...

Smells good, it's soft and sticky... I'm about to dab this stuff up and enjoy watching my houseplants in the back for bit! It's 85 today!!
    IMG_2168.JPG IMG_2169.JPG IMG_2170.JPG

~GHG~

• Like Like x 3
  4. And this lady looks a lot like the two I dropped out here in June last year
    [​IMG]

And my house plant is kissing the sun out here...
    [​IMG]

Note of interest... I pulled this Kritikal out of 18 hr light a couple weeks ago and she hasn't started flowering yet, to my surprise.

Last year this time, I was putting plants out all day and putting them back under lights to keep them in veg.

~GHG~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  5. Getting this place whipped back into shape! Working the land~

More dirt than I thought I had, lol
    [​IMG]

And first bloom on the Clematis!
    [​IMG]

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  6. Got good and baked yesterday after playing in the garden and the heat! Watched some educational videos on living soil, lol...
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="The living soil (1982) - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="The Living Soil (HD - Captioned) - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  7. That box is really hard to notice, only that you mention it I had to find it. The picture I see is that looks like a real nice place to relax and enjoy life. Thanks for sharing your little piece of heaven

• Like Like x 2

8. Well, no worries about that black box. I dug into the pond just before I left on a family emergency and my fish were nabbed by a racoon no doubt. So no need to hook up the box, unless I get a couple new fish. I like the pond without the electric fence, but I also enjoy my fish. Maybe I'll drop some in next year. When the tree over the pond was much smaller I could do some aquaponics, but I don't think I can grow lilies in this much shade and that made the fense kind of worth it. As it is it just obstructs my view.

Otherwise the garden is coming along splendidly.
    IMG_3387.JPG

I have been using organic methods this year... no salt based nutes and things seem to be thriving!

She's a good bit smaller than most Heisenbergspecials I've seen, but lovely none the less. I had a hell of a time with these, three died and the second one down nearly didn't make it.
    IMG_3779.JPG

IMG_3771.JPG

A month younger than the Heisenbergs are these two Durban Poison autos. One is doing great and one went funny on me several weeks ago. I thought I accidentally dumped some nutes on her when her leaves started stippling funny, but I figured she would bounce back. Instead she continues to grow funny like this. She almost seems like she's plasticized. I'm brewing up an SST, so we'll see what that does if anything.

Funny Durban
    IMG_3772.JPG

Good Durban
    IMG_3776.JPG IMG_3774.JPG

Lastly, I just put these ladies in their final home yesterday. Some Cheese from the Vault.
    IMG_3773.JPG

~GHG~

• Like Like x 5
  9. Thanks again for sharing, love the pictures of pot growing with your perennials. All of your plants look healthy and loved and that backyard looks like a nice place to relax and smoke a joint.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I'm a plant lover! Been growing house plants since I was 5 years old and started my own veg garden with a few petunias, when I was about 10. Then I joined the Army and didn't have too many plants until I retired. This however, is the first year I have started growing plants organically!

Our backyard is an extension of our house. I spend all my time outside puttering around in our garden, when it's nice out. I'm glad to share it and glad to see others like it as well. More to come!!!

~GHG~

• Like Like x 3
  11. two words my ghg,,,FUCKEN AMAZING,,,all super healthy an for 2 yrs ex doing the girls ten outa ten my friend. ((LOVELY))

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol... I appreciate the good words! This is my first time trying to grow pot in regular organic soil!! So far, so good! It's much easier than mixing and checking nutrients and PH for all the different plants I have.

I decided to go with auto flowers outside this year, because it's just so much more fun having blossoms all summer long and it turns out that in the spring and early months of summer there is more UVB - which increases THC production... so they say, lol...

~GHG~

• Like Like x 3
  13. Somewhere, in there, is a tomatoe cage... Perhaps it's the variety of tomato plant, or maybe it's the super soil I used... but damn, this thing is out of control! I've already cut huge swaths out of it, lol...
    IMG_4218.JPG

IMG_4219.JPG

It's been pretty crappy with a chance of rain for the better bit of this month, so my autos have been sitting in purgatory under 18 hr fluorescent. So yesterday was the first decent day with mostly sun and today promises to be a little nicer yet. Cheese auto from The Vault and Durban Poison auto on the right from Dutch Passion. The two newbies are two more Candy Canes. They will get some time outdoors, but will surely be finishing inside since it will be into Oct when they finish. If I do autos out here next year, I'll be dropping four at a time. I didn't really know what to expect with these ladies outside and playing in soil has been a whole new game.

Making another compost tea as I write this... Takes three days to brew!

IMG_4233.JPG

~GHG~

• Like Like x 2
  14. Beautiful pics bro. Anything you touch grows like crazy lol

Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

• Like Like x 1
  15. This Durban Poison auto from Dutch Passion is starting to take shape! Lots of bud sites and a nice stack! Something was munching on it last week along with a couple other plants, so they got some neem love while they were in purgatory.
    IMG_4358.JPG

These ladies really love the sun... I was lazy for a day and a half and only brought one of the Cheese autos from the vault outside. The one that got the additional light was a solid 2 inches taller than her sister. I've been bringing them in at night, because the weather here has still been cold and damp at night, so these are getting all 18 hrs of light, plus sun. Also watered in some tea I've been brewing for a few days now.

~GHG~

• Like Like x 5
  16. Well the weather is perking up, and I've been busy tearing up my floors and harvesting these candy canes and most recently a couple of nine pound hammers.

I knew I had a chewer or two on my plants, but yesterday I noticed some of these critters on my clematis...
    [​IMG]

And today I take a close look at my Durban poison and I find a few thrips and plenty of damage.

I've been sticking my ladies near this clematis and I think some pests have hitched a ride on into purgatory... Ugh...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It's gotta be bad, if it's this good!

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  17. Chopped this Durban Poison auto down the other day... I was pretty stoked about this one given the bud sites and the size, but I'm guessing she didn't like some of the heat. The buds never got real dense, but plenty of sugar and since GHGMama isn't a sativa fan, I'm just going to hash her anyway. So I pulled the fans and hung her whole.

[​IMG]

~GHG~

• Like Like x 5
  18. I think my hummingbirds would love one of these and I have plenty of hydro junk around!

DIY Bird Bath

~GHG~

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I was hoping I had a bigger tray to use for this, but it's just a temporary tester. I would actually like to create a waterfall / birdbath leading into my pond.
    IMG_5438.JPG

~GHG~

• Like Like x 5