GHG's Sunkissed Backside

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by GreenHardtGrower, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Woah I didn't even think about it molding lol I just made some. Anything special I should do to make sure it won't?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Like I said, I micro planned mine onto cardboard after I froze my wads of bubble hash so it could dry faster... But basically I would maybe put it in an open jar with some cheese cloth over it tied down with a rubber band or something. Keep it airy...

~GHG~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. So I should pop it in the freezer for a lil bit? Glad you said that it's in a sealed container lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. How long did you dry it for? Have you pressed it into a puck or anything?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I pressed it on the screen they give with the bags and let dry lil over a day. No I haven't pressed it other than when I did it in that screen

• Like Like x 1
  6. Def i would dry it on the cardboard for several days even a week and keep it in an open jar or something

~GHG~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bout to do that now bro thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don't think I didn't hear you mention using a modified blender, lol... do tell!!

That harvest will sneak up on ya! lol... And there is def some planning to do before you get there! Looks to me like, you're growing well and nothing tells me your lot will go so south, you don't harvest...

~GHG~

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm a mechanic so building/modifying things is no biggie to me, and I enjoy doing it.

I'm thinking of getting a cheap blender and some how attach a mixed up it... maybe weld together

And then some how attaching that to the bucket upside down, so I can just turn it on and let it blend everything for as long as I like.

It will be a project but I think I can get it done for cheap

• Like Like x 3
  10. Indeed, I'm interested to see what you come up with there!!
    When I first tried to make bubble hash I did it the old fashioned way with a spoon, lol... the hash came out great, I must say!! I thought it was a lot of work though, so I got the drill and beat the piss out of the mix with a nice stir attachment, hoping to get every last resin head, but what I also got was a lot of green chlorophyll, with almost every resin head... lol...

~GHG~

• Like Like x 2
  11. I was thinking of doing it with a drill like you tried but I was afraid it was going to be to rough. Also this way with a blender I can set it low or high or whatever I find to be a sweet spot

Also I want to be able to walk away from it. Should be interesting

• Like Like x 1
  12. Also need to find what will work best as the attachment...

The key is to be gentle not to break the tricomes correct?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cold water and Ice will break things apart... Heads from resin stems and other crystallin type hairs from leaves. The bags will separate it all out for you nicely. The actual resin heads are really small, you won't bust one open slapping water with any sort of paddle... the reason for not giving the full hooah treatment is just so you minimize the plant material that will get in bed with your resin heads... actual leaf material and chlorophyll, which we don't want in some nice full melt hash!

Dry sift though is superior in my opinion though...

~GHG~

• Like Like x 2
  14. I see, thanks.

So I just don't want to mix it so rough that the plant material is coming through the bags, but I do want to break apart the resin heads from the plant material

This should be easy to make something then.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Plant materiel is such a slut. Is there anyone she won't get in bed with? Whore!

Sent from my iPhone...please excuse the short response and any spelling errors

• Like Like x 2
  16. I use this attachment for my drill when making bubble hash. I just run it on lowest power setting for 15 minutes. I have not seen much a difference between fresh frozen trim, or dried trim. It all soaks in the ice water first anyways.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Looks like the same gizmo I'm using! I actually still have a bag of frozen trim I was going to bubble hash, but I heard it turns to mush, lol... So now I don't know what to do with it, lol...

~GHG~

• Like Like x 1
  18. [​IMG]

BACON !!!! LOL
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  19. That's gotta make for some nice burps, lol..
    ~GHG~

• Like Like x 2
  20. I've made it with trim that has sat in freezer for 6 months. No issues.

• Like Like x 2