Getting girls: fucking vs dating

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by alicedee07, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I dont know why but I'm not attracted to women that do one night stands, I don't see the point in having sex with someone that's been screwed by 30 different dicks before me, relationships work out better for me when it starts as friends instead of fuck buddies.

• Agree Agree x 3

2. Thanks for the essay, but I don't have a problem nor a stigma towards anyone being a virgin. However, I'm not a virgin and wouldn't lie about it either way.

When a women has sex her brain releases chemicals that make her more likely to be emotionally attached to the person she is making love with.

Sex: Why it makes women fall in love - but just makes men want MORE! | Mail Online

3. I learned a long time ago, never bed a woman that has more problems than you. If you don't date her, you'll never know her.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’ll kick it with a woman 1-2x and if I don’t get the vibe that I can get the panties I erase er # from my phone “if she keep callin me I tell er call me when u ready to fuck.” I don’t have any problem lettin a woman know I just wanna fuck n nuthin more.

5. Interesting

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I figured I’d check back - you find her yet?

j

• Like Like x 1
  7. It’s very, very hard for me to date a girl once we’ve already become friends. I just feel this intense pressure not to fuck up the relationship, because I know we won’t be able to remain friends if we break up. Ironically, though, all my most serious relationships started as friendships.

8. I much prefer Dating over just Fucking. I have no experience just Fucking so I am all about the Dating. The problem is though, I have a complex life and it is tough for me to tell women about it. Hence, I don't do very much dating since I cannot talk to women. Sometimes I just practice talking to women knowing they'll never go out with me. It feels fucking great, very powerful. Luckily I have someone now, an arranged marriage with a very special lady. We've only conversed over the net but I know she is the one for me. My gonads are through the roof for this lady and I hope she shows me how to fashion a samurai sword. Peace Caroline.

9. :laughing: oh man. This thread. Thumbs down.

Getting guys dating vs fucking -
    It's really easy either way, you can treat them basically any way and it makes no difference because there are hundreds more to choose from. You should all respect yourselves more it's like, disgusting.

:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I just gave up, seemed simpler.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I think you should go back to ur other profile pic forever floo.
    It makes me die every time.now I need to look it up elsewhere

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. How do you detect that vibe that they want to fuck? Like what does that vibe look like to you?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. #34 GorillaGherkin, Mar 12, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Body language, eye contact, touching, laughing, tones of voice. Not hard to tell if a chicks into ya just gotta know a bit bout their personal life to know if shits really gunna go down. Just b careful not to cross over into the friend zone in the mean time, other wise you’ll b secretly sniffing panties instead of takin em off er.
    I got a book coming out a step by step booklet for u guys to go n get cus this info isn’t free. Step up ur game motherfuckers chicks wanna fuck just as bad as we do married or not just gotta make em comfortable enough with ya to get it. Bunch of creeps, I swear.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. The OP will have found the answer to his 9 year old thread
    it s easy, he's either on his 2nd divorce or a lonely old fool sitting in his trailer

I'm sure hes very grateful to you all for this timely advice
    advising 'fucking vs dating' on a weed site ....lol

roll on!

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. What do you mean "know about their personal life"?

16. #37 GorillaGherkin, Mar 14, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    Talk to em get to know em a lil but, stay a mystery in their eyes don’t give up to much info bout urself. For instance there’s a chick i work with married,lesbian, very cool, quiet, observant, and smart. I ignored her for 7 months never said a word to her. Helped her out 2x with projects showed no interest in her, after that saw her lookin at me in the break room when eye contact was made she’d smile then look away. Around the office small talk started, then small touching when I would walk by like a pat on the arm, or her putting her hand on my chest to stop me to talk to me, as I walked by. Then gossiping and shit talking. Then she moved desk right next to mine which I thought was weird. That’s when she started talking about her personal life to me like her wife wanted her to have a kid, shit like that. Now today it’s ur such a stud muffin if I was into guys, I would totally go for you. Honestly dude I think I could fuck this chick I don’t think she’s as dike as she claims.