Getting girls: fucking vs dating

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by alicedee07, Aug 8, 2012.

1. When it comes to going for girls and either just wanting to fuck them, or if you actually wanna date this person, would you say your tactics for doing either of these differ? How would you go about trying to just get in a chick's pants vs getting a chick's heart?

For me, I do think they differ. For men, I think zero emotional attachment must exist when just going for sex. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy talking to girls and getting close to them, but there's a huge difference between close and attached.

And when trying to win a girl's heart, you have to have some level of emotional attachment. How else would you even start to fall for her? Emotional attachment to some level is normal in these situations. It strengthens bonds and flourishes as long as both partners are open about it.

Plain and short, when fucking, the less you care the more successful you can be. When wanting more than just fucking (dating and more), you have to have some care. Caring about the end result that is. My take on it all.

2. All summer I've just been fucking girls without relationship(about 2-4x a week), it's what I thought I wanted. But more than anything I want to find love, and so far I haven't met her.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Personally it's better a fuck if you get to know the girl personally...other than that it's pussy is pussy feeling if you just fuckn around. I'd rather catch feeling than catch the aids.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. When I'm in it to win it I just don't give a fuck. The chick usually is a slut and doesn't care either.

And yeah, why date a girl if you don't have any emotional attachment or interest?

5. I don't treat any girl very much different unless they are super damn near hot. that's 1% of girls.

So I treat the rest of the horde all the same, and I usually get what i'm looking for. Treat em all with mild, slightly interested indifference. Like if I had a metaphorical book in my hands, i'd barely look over the top of it at the chick for maybe 2 seconds, casually smirk, and then continue reading. Poker face.

But my mind would be racing with hundreds of sweatypalmed scenarios to get into her pants. . . . .

6. Id really like to find love again. A good handfull of the chicks i know arnt girlfriend material, they'll cheat on you QUICK.

Finally found a girl thats girlfriend material but the bitch doesn't talk -,- I've spent hours trying to get into a good conversation with this chick for months but nope. fuck it

• Agree Agree x 1

7. Maybe she's just shy or nervous or a quiet person try to get her to open up and feel comfortable around you or become more social. She might till might be interested just to scared to show it.

8. Dude you have no idea. i told my circle this and they said shes just shy so i spent months trying to get her to open up dude. id have bs conversations , make her laugh her ass off , i even told her i really enjoyed her company and talking to her and shit, Still im getting halfass answers and one word replies.

My friend that introduced me to her and has known her for a few years told me "thats just how she is" I like the girl but Fuck, im a conversationalist. We're not into the same shit either so that doesn't help, tried to get her into new stuff too.

9. I guess I kind of understand what your talking about with me I'm more like that quiet but I can make some conversation for awhile. I really wish it was easier for me just to be able to have a conversation with anyone. I feel like I actually have to try to push myself wish it just came to me, but I'm working at it and trying to get better.

10. Yeah dude i know whatcha mean im the same way, unless its with my BEST friend the conversation always feels forced at first. I cant stand that akward silence so i just start saying your typicall generic shit like hey whats up, how have you been, anything new? and after like 5 or 6 minutes its actually developed into a conversation that Both people want to have.

Im quiet too but i just cant stand that akward silence lol. Only person i seem to be on the same page with is my best friend, we can sit there and talk up a storm or sit there in dead silence watching TV for an hour.

11. Ur kind of a prick-sleaze

Note: Sorry mods

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Knowing myself, I can't just fuck girls. I know I'll develop feelings and start to get attached so I dot even attempt it.

Maybe when I'm wasted so I don't remember much but a fwb is a big no no for me

• Like Like x 1

13. I feel ya man, I'm the same way!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Going for a girl's heart requires no further skill set than knowing how to fuck them.

15. Dude, I hate this feminist viewpoint that every man has to go after women for a relationship. Why are men who only seek sex and not serious relationships looked down upon? Is he not doing what he was biologically designed to do?

16. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']Going for a girl's heart requires no further skill set than knowing how to fuck them.[/quote]

ROTFL!!! I take it that your still a virgin. The few women I've met that I could have spent my life with. Was the ones that we became friends, before any mention of sex. The one I'm married to was underage when we first met and I made it clear. That we would be remaining friends, until the law said it was OK. I didn't expect much, but as we built the friendship. It became very clear that it was what we both wanted. By the time she was of age, I was considered part of the family and our parents blessed the relationship. Have been married for over thirty years now and we don't go through most of the BS. That other couples go through the honeymoon stage did not stop.

What most people don't seem to realize is that sex goes to a whole new level. When each person is in love with each other and are not just there to have sex. Which is something most people learn once they find someone special.

• Like Like x 1
  17. [quote name='"HolderOfTheBong"']

Dude you have no idea. i told my circle this and they said shes just shy so i spent months trying to get her to open up dude. id have bs conversations , make her laugh her ass off , i even told her i really enjoyed her company and talking to her and shit, Still im getting halfass answers and one word replies.

My friend that introduced me to her and has known her for a few years told me "thats just how she is" I like the girl but Fuck, im a conversationalist. We're not into the same shit either so that doesn't help, tried to get her into new stuff too.[/quote]

She prolly hates u cuz ur fat

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Sex is a LOT better with someone you share love with. Especially when you see them put effort into it. Plus you get that pussy any time you want and it's all yours. And even better when she initiates and wants it and starts teasing you.

19. Nope, not a virgin. Once you've had sex with a girl, she will feel more attached to you (most girls, at least).

20. #20 clonedkewe, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    [quote name='"rollinjoints"']

Nope, not a virgin. Once you've had sex with a girl, she will feel more attached to you (most girls, at least).[/quote]

It's something many people have problems admitting and I don't understand why. As virginity is something to be proud of, no matter what anyone says otherwise. I know some will give any virgin a hard time, but the reality is that they are jealous. As the first time can be a wonderful thing, unless your with someone who has no idea of what they're doing.

I grew up with a physically abusive father, who found out the hard way. I had been learning Tae Kwan Doe and that it was easy to knock him out. When he threatened to get his SLR out and shoot me. I was quick to grab what was important and move to another city. The first friends I made was all working girls. Who enjoyed binge drinking at my place and playing drinking games. During that evening they started asking me about my preferences when it came to sex.. I was 17 and didn't see the point in not admitting that I was a virgin. They started arguing amongst themselves about who would be going first. Then they invited more co-workers and one of them marched me into the bedroom. She was really good at teaching me what most women enjoy and what they don't. I will always appreciate the effort she made, to mold me into a good shag. I originally thought working girls wouldn't want sex during their spare time. I was wrong and would randomly wake up with one. If I was really lucky there would be two or more. Often I would be so drunk that I didn't remember everything. But if they was happy and satisfied. I thought that it didn't really matter. I was disappointed when it was time to return to my home city. But it didn't take long to find a replacement and realize. That sex with someone special, is by far the most satisfying. In ways not possible at all with casual sex.

Was not long and I first met my wife, who was a virgin and wanted not to be. I was lucky that she didn't look elsewhere . As it didn't take long and we realized. How we felt about each other and if I was going to wait. We would both be waiting and it made the first time. So much more special and my only regret. Was that I had not waiting and she was not my first. So those who have an issue with anyone being a virgin. I pity you and your inability to see it for what it really is. Which is why many marriages tend to fail. Because they are based on sex and the relationship is inadequately developed.

I feel sorry for anyone in that situation and it tends to thrive on ignorance. Which also is a factor in those who have an issue about being a virgin. Are you sure your talking about females of the human race? Blow up dolls and the like. Does not stop you from being a virgin.

• Like Like x 1