Getting back into this forum.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Deleted member 825394, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Hey, i'm from the San Francisco area and am looking for new friends either online or irl. I like science and history but also dumb stuff like fart jokes and jackass. Ask me anything!

• Like Like x 4
  2. hi. welcome back to GC. I like science and history stuffs.

Dude, you ever heard about that chinese fleet of boats that almost took over the world{imo}?
    'The voyages of Zhang He'. It's like my favorite history thing, there's a great doc on youtube called 'how china could have conquered the world'

3. I live to the North of you in the middle of the Redwoods.

4. Op, do you enjoy the science of farts or the history of a fart.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Dude I love that channel but have never seen that video! Im going to watch it asap. My recommendation is a series on the napoleonic wars. Here it is:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nice dude! My girlfriend lives in redding so I pass through that area all the time! What's going on with you man?

7. Absolutely! I'm a big biology fan. It's actually my favorite science. I especially love learning about the theory of evolution. So the evolution of the mammalian digestive system is fascinating and the symbiotic relationship between us and gut bacteria is amazing!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Not much just made the switch from the sawmill to cannabis industry. Old timers at the mill told me the best information ever 'we're hunting the last of the buffalo but there's a new booming industry put there and if I was your age I would be all over it.' I left the mill and best decision I have ever made. Cannabis farms are realizing this is a business and overly stoned employees with no work ethic are ruining them so they are turning to solid work ethic and basically made me a offer I couldn't refuse and have even better healthcare as well as pay.

9. Welcome and cool avatar. :weed: