Get more from your weed: The Waterfall Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PlanetHax420, Mar 17, 2009.

1. kids probably gonna get outta jail in 10 years and rape the first few pages of this thread

2. this is unbelievable

3. Long live this thread

4. This kid is a crazy motherfucker!

5. i was on this bitch since like day 1 or 2, not until the second page but it blew up quite quickly. it needs more publicity. if this did happen on 4chan it would have been a meme that millions of stoners would see. equivalent to the stoner dog meme id bet. of course it couldn't happen on 4chan because everyone's anonymous , i has no sense of identity, and it would likely be about miley cirus or any other underage girl, than weed

6. Dude is in jail man.Fuck white lighters LOL

7. look at all that smoke dood

8. LOL YES!!! GC's best thread has been REVIVED!!! ahahahahahhahahahahah :smoking:

9. Good idea, but I'm not gonna lie, you need a hair cut or something, that bowl cut looks terrible. Sorry, annoyed me the whole video :p

10. "that was a good hit"!
    proceeds to hack up a lung

11. Lol This thread again...

12. Lol I have seen pictures but never seen the video till now. Oh my this kid looks 13 and says redneck rig because there is a black person in the room lol.

13. read the pages all the way to like pagee 11, its what makes the thread so epic

14. hahahhahh bumpin

15. This thread......so legendary.

16. Oh my fuck

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

17. Lookit all dat smoke dewd!

Is crassssyyyyyy

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

18. Don't know how to feel about this thread.  On one hand..funny shit.  On the other, all those people jumping down this kids throat....a lot of internet tough guys.  Thing is, we don't know if this kid has some mental instability, what if he was nuts and suicidal?  

I think a few comments from 1 or 2 people is funny, but when it grows into the mob mentality, people should take a look in the mirror and try to think about their behavior.