G13 C99 info?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Popeye, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Oh man cordor if you did get all three, I'mma bet you end up like the "rotten fruit" pheno's high...

2. Haven't smoked or grown it yet, but picked up some seeds from Attitude and got 3 of those C99's free, so I'll be growing them out in the future.

3. image-2432431983.jpg

The only one that isn't a c99 is the chocolope In the top right corner, top left one is more on the sativa side shot out alot of pre flowers late in veg..the other to are more Indica Dom will get better close ups tomorrow

4. looking right!!!

5. Im currently vegging out a g-13 labs c-99,i did not go with the female seeds because everyone on here is using them and i wasnt paying attention.been about 3 weeks i think since i popped 1

it will be my next grow here in 4 weeks after the jacks finish up.

g-13labs=c-99 005.JPG g-13labs=c-99 006.JPG

6. A little update...been growing the G13 c99 and she is great. excellent producer...flavor...structure. 60 day veg and your golden. Tops well and will double+ in flower. Done around 60 days. Shes a champ

7. Don't believe him! He loves to chop early ;)

8. LOL...because there done...

9. I know this is long over but I am running a g13 cinderella 99 right now and she is super small and fat. Topped her alot and after 6 weeks veg she is only 17 inches tall and just now reaching the screen. Did you have any phenos like this. She is on the left. The other is green crack.

Attached Files: