G-Pen

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by denieddd, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I just got the stok and I'm in love with it, but after seeing the new glass tank that the gpen made, I have a questions,
    Can I use the glass gpen tank on my stok ?
    I believe that it's the same battery size and aren't they basically the same thing?

2. Got my glass tank the other day and its KICK ASS

Attached Files:

3. You should be able to but don't hold me to it. I have a Stok (love it) and we also sell the G Pen at my work and they are exactly the same thing, one has a longer battery but all the other components are the same, so I don't really see why the glass tank wouldn't fit.

4. The only thing that gets me is that grenco science lies.they say that their product is specifically engineered for waxes and oils.thats total bs.all it is is an ego cart on an ego battery.why do they have to lie to people?that makes the company look pretty bad.

5. My biggest question is yield from turning bud into oil.
    It makes sense to use either a g-pen or a Stok, but since you can only use oil with them, how much bud gets converted over?

For example, I have say 10 grams of weed, I can get high 5 times for two hours each time. Cost for ease, lets say 10$ or 2$ a smoke

When I get a large pinhead of oil, what is the cost benefit of it? Is it really worth it to turn your bud into oil? With the smaller amount needed mixed with the smaller amount made, how much would I be paying in comparison to bud per high?

6. So, say you ratio for buds - oil/wax is 10-1. And u spend $10 for it and can get medicated 5 times. For the one gram of oil/wax, and lets say its cost $10 for the gram. You could probably get medicated 7-10 times but w/ a high

7. So I finally went out and bought my gpen and a glass tank a couple of days ago. the glass tank came with a replacement glass but both peices are already broke. I was guessing it was the heat too because they were not banged around. I am kind of glad they broke because the glass tank used up over a gram of wax before breaking and I heard the gpen is suppose to help conserve oils. I did get to hit the original cartridge and was surprised to get a better rip off it. All this just happened and the battery died in the middle of a session (again:eek:) so I am waiting to see how well it will perform with the original tank tank now. :smoke:

8. #68 twinturbo, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    rooooooR how do you feel about the tank a week later?

Did they send a replacementt glass like caliweeds420 said they did for him/her?

Did anyone else who bought a replacement glass tank get a extra glass?

I just ordered mine today I sure hope its worth it.

Hello to everyone for Cali, thank you for the good info

9. [quote name='"twinturbo"']rooooooR how do you feel about the tank a week later?

Hello to everyone for Cali, thank you for the good info[/quote]

I only got one tank with mine.. I was the first order to the east coast so it was in the origonal packaging.. I hate to say it but it reminds me of the atmos raw i have.. I use it for oils and its basically the same concept.. Just the glass tank looks like a sick nail!!! Looks may be deciving. Dont get me wrong its a amazing product i use it everyday i guess i was just over hyped it wasnt what i expected

10. [quote name='"twinturbo"']rooooooR how do you feel about the tank a week later?

Hello to everyone for Cali, thank you for the good info[/quote]
    I bought mine at a clinic and the extra glass came in the box. I have not called for another replacement but I wille buy one if I have to since I paid 50 dollars for the thing.
    I still do not have an overall opinion about the gpen itself. I like it but I still crave flowers so I don't know if I am getting all I can from the thing. :confused:

11. Thank you 2 for the info. rooooooR I thought you would say that, but I love my gpen
    eventhough the plastic tanks suck so I will give it a chance.

Dab's on a small oil rig and nail still far better, but there is no comparison to the convenance or stealth the gpen provides.

12. \t Eureka tanks fitting on g-pen battey are they compatible

13. am voice my opinion on this matter before someone makes the mistake i made the other day at the dispensary. I own the 710 pen and that shit fucking kicks the ass of the gpen. From the bowl design to the lil lcd that tells me how many hits ive got. my buddy owns the gpen with the glass tank. i got a couple hits it was cool and all put i was sad they werent truly throat locking hits. my old cart from the 710 pen for some reason is better idk why it was identical wax when i tested this. i heated both pens and the 710 pen took the cake. literally i took the cake and ate that shit after i was done hitting the wax. if ur deciding weather picking the 710 pen or a gpen NO DOUBT THROW DOWN THE EXTRA CHEESE. It in my opinion has a better concept than the gpen old tank design and sadly idk some1 prove me wrong and the glass g tank.thats my 2 cents hate or love it

MY MAIN ADVISE DONT BUY THE GLASS G TANK IF U OWN A 710 PEN IT WILL NOT FIT!!! STICK WITH THE 710 CARTRIDGE

14. Bought a Stok Pen a few weeks ago and had two cartridges crap out on me in the first week.. luckily I got one for free so I was only out what I paid for the pen. My buddy got one around the same time as me and he had his battery stop working already.

I fell like these are really hit and miss.. because some people rant and rave over them and then there are people like me...

I've been thinking HealthStone for on the go?

15. yes the new tanks come with extra sleeves dont buy one with out it!!! and anyopne hve experience with preloading the glass tank? is it meant for that

16. anyone know if the g-pen cartridges fit on the SToK? I really want a glass one but $40 is kind of a big risk if it doesn't work

17. It's all the same shit, just with different names on them. So yes it is interchangeable.

18. :eek:I think I am too savage for the gpen. It only took me a week to break two glass sleeves and burn my original cartridge out. I stopped using it but was craving some wax so I tried the tank with boke glass piece and it works ok. Just ok is not good enough so I called customer service and they are shipping me new glass sleeves for free. I told him I will probably be calling him soon untill they put the sleeves on the shelves I bought the gpen. He said fine. So for now I am going to use it broken to burn up the rest of that wax I got left.:smoking:
    Note: I know I can buy a original plastic cartidge but I did not like that it burned out right after I put a gram and half saturating the wick. Basically right when it starting hitting good it broke.:confused:

19. I just got a SToK e-pen and i was wondering if anybody had ever used one. I have liquid concentrate cartridges is it possible to put them in my SToK? If not what types take the liquid cartridges? Also, if anyone has any pointers on how to best use it and or has any reviews about it that would be awesome. Im just trying to get a good idea of weather or not i should keep it or look for something else before i use it so any help would be great.

20. It's actually not all the same shit. STöKs metal casing makes it so that when you use the battery with the TITANIUM Glass gtank it overheats after a hit and can actually fry your battery. Personally I have gone through several stoks, a 710 pen, and others vape pens. While stoks definitely do break a lot so do all the other pens, the longest I've owned one is a month and a half. Personally I have been getting them because I found a way to get them for 40 bucks and 710 boxes for 50.