FURY EDGE

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Galaxy420, Aug 17, 2019.

?

Dry herb vaporizers or Pens vapes!

1. Dry herb vapes rock!

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Pen vapes rule!

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. #21 Galaxy420, Jan 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    @bulllee missed you post there, got an alert though... what's happening ?
    ah ok I see your post... yeah, I've never used concentrate in my fury vapes though like I posted = using the vape upside down on a bubbler puts vapor up into the air tube eventually sticking in there, hence the iso to remove it... it may need cleaing every few months, takes few minutes @ most...
    I reuse all my collected vapor resdues, use all glass no plastic ETC... we use coconut oil infused with the vape reclaim... using a bubbler the reclaim sticks in their too... then after enough ABV is left over make an edible ... vapes are Awesome , a clean air path vape is pure Gold

2. Latest 420 Fury Vape Sales up @ healthyrips.com . probably will run until the week of 4-20-20
    Fury2 = $95
    Edge= $125
    fierce = $160

Enjoy !

3. had an issue with my Fury2 vape recently and Healthyrips handled it with a warranty replacement Fury Edge ... they have been great handling any issues over the years and will replace or discount vapes in the future with warranty if it fails to work .
    healthyrips are designing a new vape too in a few months , keep an eye out . new design is based off of the Fierce

• Like Like x 2
  4. So, my new Fury edge is in and this thing rocks .! .. I think they may have tweaked og design some or something ... may still get another fury2 in future as it is smaller and can go out and about better ... air flow during the hit too is a tad bit better in fury2... either way great vapes and a company that honors its warranties

5. So, I just found out I have the Fury edge V2 as my recent replacement ... did not even know it and healthyrips just announced there is a V2 ... the only change is the temp setting is now a bit lower like 280 F to 430 F and an adjustable heat setting timer that ranges form a five minute cut off to a 7 minute cut off. I now need to figure out how to adjust the timer to 7 minutes before turning off ...

6. @ yeah I'm good man @Regats , try over @ FC vape forum . therer is a classified section there . you'd have to be a member a while ETC

so my new vape is a FuryEdge V2 .. the heat level is lessened somewhat to lower bottom out temp and top temp remains the same @430 F. I reset to 7 minute cut time off as the timers on these portable vapes suck! they need them in there fro some reason though ( law maybe) ... i'm keeping the newer Edge model for every now and then for now and have a new Fury2 that I ordered for ote n' a bote getin things done away from home .

7. I hit my fury 2 this morning for the first time in like 3 months and it was very enjoyable.

will probably try tomorrow morning as well if I have time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. @JKill we keep 5 fury vapes in rotation , I'm using an few years old model that is stuck on 430 F high heat setting right now LOL to vape some les than stellar herb that could be Freaking CBD wEeD !
    edit , still have a haze V3 that works and a CF vape that just bit the dust ... on OG dynavap glass that does not work well ETC...

9. Fury Edge / healthyrips.com or puffitup.com . there are many places to buy vapes on the web ...

10. so really enjoying this vape and have three Fury Edges in rotation with one Fury2 as well ... have been using more vape recently with CBD weed being mixed with THC weed ... takes a bit more to get there but am liking mixing CBD to THC ... maybe if the tightwads in our Gov can allow plants to people we can just grow our own CBD-a THC-a plants instead of having to make blends from wherever we can get it ... Maybe / unlikely but Wahtevs

11. so bought a new Fury Edge vape to add to my back up ... now in America Vaporizers will be prohibited to be mailed in the mail ... a vape mail ban ... get your vapes while you can . the future is probably over priced and severely taxed equipment ... try and use a safer product and the Governments says Fyuck you to that

12. Healthyrips has a new vape out called the Rogue
    Store

wanted to mention it here in this thread instead of starting another . these vapes and this company are spot on and work to make products that are safe and effective

13. I'm really wearing my Fury vapes out lately vaping only CBD weed LOL .... takes quite a bit more to reach any level of satisfaction with CBD .... the vapes are delivering however so no complaints ... still a great viable company making them if something happens to them they've got my back ... one of the main reasons I chose to use the vapes as safety is of concern when they build them and lots of protections in place to protect the user ETC ....

14. Still using my Edge vapes daily .... I keep a few of them in rotation so if the battery needs charging on one there is another ready to use etc...
    palm sized and whatnot and not a lot of parts to fiddle with makes these a great all around vape !

15. Thats great man. I bought my edge a month back and have been enjoying it. The air draw got a little bit tighter recently, maybe some herb particles fell in there idk. Its a bit annoying but maybe you know why?
    I like how you have so many of the same vape. You just bought them for the extra batteries?

16. use a funnel or something like that to drip a few drops of isopropyl alcohol or everclear down through the herb chamber and let it drip through the steel tube and out the air intake holes on the bottom .... should unstick any residue in there , the steel tube is isolated so not an issue if small amounts of iso are used ... I use my fury vapes on a bubbler upside down and vape residues travel upwards and accumulate in the air path tube so have to clean it with iso every few months ....
    Also, check the air intake holes on bottom to make sure they have not clogged , that can effect air flow a lot ... my OG fury vape I used to hold finger over air intake hole to modulate air influx and make it hotter in the chamber to get more from the weed but eventually clogged the holes from finger gunk accumulating.
    ease of use, small size , not stuff laying everywhere like desktop vapes and the company who makes the vapes is why I use them only at this point

17. @WeedGrowsOnTrees instead of edit other post , be sure and burn off any Iso residues after cleaning the air path with it before you use the vape again ... just turn it on and instant sizzle etc...and also use a cotton Q tip first to clean out the bowl first as putting iso into it will carry any residues in the bowl down into the steel tube...
    Also, if thjat does not fix the airflow problem contact healthyrips ( Green curative) at their site and they will provide a new model ...