FURY EDGE

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Galaxy420, Aug 17, 2019.

?

Dry herb vaporizers or Pens vapes!

1. Dry herb vapes rock!

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Pen vapes rule!

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. here it is, the next Fury vaporizer! Fury Edge FURY EDGE

larger Battery, more battery life than OG Fury vape, slightly larger size, vibration on off mode and set to temp vibration

same Fury bowl chamber dimensions so all Fury parts and accessories work on this new vape

Enjoy!

2. Have one of these on the way! all of the glass adapters for Fury2 vape work in the edge vape as well... the WPA, bent stem, 3-d high flow stem ETC.... or the new water pipe attachment that comes with fury edge vape allows full chamber packs of herb giving a longer session... I generally like to pack the glass WPA and insert into herb chamber... clean all glass vapor pathways

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. congrats on the purchase

interested in a review after you use it for a while.
    update us :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. After a few sessions last night it is basically like a Fury2 with more battery life and a tab bit bigger... Edge uses a newer USB-c charger plug instead of just USB ... also has a hepatic feedback vibration and vibration alerts for reaching temp and on off phases. seems nice so far and will be much appreciated extra battery life compared to the Fury2

• Like Like x 1
  5. So all Fury2 water pipe adapters or glass attachments that fit the Fury2 also fit the Fury edge herb chamber... this leaves that all glass vapor pathway in tact ..... love that all glass vapor pathway !!!

6. I want that thing so bad. They don't ship to my country tho... Have to wait I guess. :/

• Like Like x 1
  7. the Edge is certainly performing like a bigger version of the Fury2 vape. added battery life and great performance. as with my Fury vapes I've only used the WPA all glass vapor path to vape the luxurious Herb... a true Vape snob now with nose turned up to plastic mouthpieces or sucking Electronic laden heated air through the circuit board LOL
    @laZieGoncraZie yeah, not sure how to help on that one.... keep an eye on vape shops in your locale or ask them to supply the vape... they could get with healthyrips and procure an order and wa la, you get your vape

8. enjoying the extra juice provided with the Fury Edge vape... now I rotate my Fury2 with the Edge and have all the vape power I need at home or away from home... great solid performers, highly recommend , Enjoy!

9. Fury Edge Vape on sale @ healthyrips during the Black Friday sales

10. this thing looks pretty cool,

I'm definitely considering one.

• Like Like x 1
  11. does anyone have a 555 we tip game save data for gta San Andreas for ps 4 ?. .

12. no.

13. @Galaxy420

how often do the parts need to be changed?

14. never. if there is a problem warranty covers it

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. @Galaxy420 Ordered the fury2 this morning with WPA and glass mouth piece.

first vape. I'll let everyone know how she goes :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hello, I was off the forums a few days, back now... you should like the vape, it is simple, easy and effective.... be sure not to block the holes where the air comes in with your fingers when you use it... I only use the WPA in the Fury vapes... just load WPA and drop into the chamber for all glass vapor pathways. I start @ 370 and pull native on the WPA ( no water pipe) the first few hits for flavor and effects. then I bump up temp in ten degree increments until up to 430 F while putting the vape on the water piece to finish the session for those high heat smoother hits..
    save all you vape left over ( ABV / already been vaped) as you do not burn it it just toasts in there... I save up and when I have 1bout 5 to 6 Grams of ABV I make an edible with it. it is already decarboxylated so you can just add it to anything and eat it. depending on how much heat you vape with . you will have weak or strong ABV. the lower the heat is during vaping,more of the actives will still be in the ABV later... running at max temp to pull out as much vapor as possible will make the ABV weaker.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. I loved my Fury 2 but the battery life was meh. I bought the Edge and what a fun vape to use. Great taste, temps on point, rips like a beast with the wpa, super easy for anyone to use, very stealthy. You can do some concentrates on one of their pads, but I don't advise. I t just makes a mess in your vape. For that just get a banger ! Fury Edge is a great little vape that can kick your ass and is very affordable on the pocket.

• Like Like x 1
  18. because it is an isolated stainless air tube if you get gunk down in there you can use iso and slowly clean out the air tube.... a few ways- use a plunger type with no needle, or use a small funnel in the herb chamber and just squeeze a small amount of iso in there at a time with the unit held upright.... hold unit over something to catch the iso that comes out of the bottom...
    since I use the unit upside down a lot on the water piece the vapor travels upwards into the tube and eventually collects in there clogging at some point... I can tell when it starts, the amount of pull reduces ETC... this is when I use the iso and run it through a few times to clean out the gunk... turn on heater afterwards and let it sizzle any iso remains in there , run a few cycles empty and let it all evap out of there ETC...
    someone over @ fuckcombustion had completely clogged their and used 99% iso and actually made reclaim from the left overs! it is a stainless steel tube and a heater in there so guess it is safe to make reclaim from, henase those islotated air ways

you will most likely compromise the little silicone insert that is in the top of herb chamber if iso touches it... this piece is what holds the WPA glass inserts in place especially in Fury2 but I also use fury2 WPA inserted into my Fury edge herb chamber... never have used the WPA that comes with the edge

20. because it is an isolated stainless air tube if you get gunk down in there you can use iso and slowly clean out the air tube.... a few ways- use a plunger type with no needle, or use a small funnel in the herb chamber and just squeeze a small amount of iso in there at a time with the unit held upright.... hold unit over something to catch the iso that comes out of the bottom... If you have the time and the patience to do all that great :rolleyes:. Myself I would rather use a banger for my concentrates and the Edge as a flower vape :vaping: like it was designed. Cheers, here's mud in your eye.
    IMG_2055 420 walk with the Edge.JPG

• Like Like x 1