Fuck You Microsoft

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Blix, May 13, 2018.

1. I use Brave browser, no issues but I don't demand a lot from a browser other than duckduckgo

• Like Like x 1
  2. I use win7 with no issues, these new editions don't interest me.

3. Hey Microsoft. Is it too much to ask for a way to uninstall your Shitty Game Bar?

It's like Perma-Crap that you just can't get rid of.

4. Stop fucking changing my Power Settings, Microsoft.

I set them that way because I want them that way,
    and I don't need you fucking changing them back every
    couple of weeks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Windows is having a hard time recognizing my new hard drive fucking I may just have to reinstall windows cuz my BIOS sees it just fine. But windows doesn't wanna see it. Ugghh. Or I could just duel boot linux I guess. But what I am gonna do with 4tb in fucking linux? I need that space for my gaming windows.

6. Have you tried reformatting the hard drive in command line?

How to Format a Hard Drive Using the Command Prompt | Tom's Hardware

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Did it work?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Oh sorry I'm still traveling I'll try it when I get time tho. Thanks for checking up tho I appreciate it. Cheers :)

9. Yeah there is a power shell script for uninstalling edge.
    I use firefox and google.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Ur welcome.
    I'm a network engineer by trade, Novell CNA, Cisco CCNA, Microsoft MCSE, A.S. Electronics, BS in data processing.
    I do all the wireless AP's, fiber and network connectivity, servers administrator, Cisco Call manager running VoIP phones, switches and routers, Microsoft Exchange server and SQL DBA admin across a small college campus and was the same at a large hospital.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Mad props that's awesome. I almost wanna ask you a million questions about the evolution of how phone connectivity evolved thru out the years. I'm kinda into history in my off time I'll start by 1st googling as much as I can tho rather than bother ya tho. Thanks again.