From back to front: Gorilla Glue#4, Island Sweet Skunk and Sour Diesel.

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by ChuckT420247, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Transplanted from solo cups and transplanted into two 5 gallon airpots with Coast of Maine raised bed soil and so far, only used a little epsom salt.
    Bag seeds, but certified pedigree strains...
    The 3 gallon pot was due to a last minute score, after already sprouting the GG#4 and Sour D and I had only ordered two two airpots...I have them under 24/0 and have already acclimated them outside, over the last couple of weeks. LST early on and being utilized again with a light HST pinch and twist on the flexible but sturdy area on each plant. Transplanted 10 days ago and FIMMED three days ago.
    Doing alright under a cheap LED/Fluorescent combo and sunlight.
    Been vegging under 24/0 for 15 years with only faster vegetation growth.
    The soil, which is what I already use, basically, is new, as are the airpots. They are working well, but don't water them inside, without a pan underneath them!
    So far, just training for bud sites under sunlight and indoors overnight and during bad weather (had a lot, lately). I want them hardened off enough to weather the storms that will punish it, most likely.
    Haven't decided whether to bury the pots or transplant them into the ground...I've always done quite well with 3 and 5 gallon pots/buckets, in the past by Supercropping and FIMMING everytime a new set is formed, by the auxin production, until I have at least 64 colas.
    I live in an illegal state and want the ability to move them, if they are spotted, however, I don't think three scattered plants will be noticed...I want to be able to bring them in, just to keep them from drowning in the heavy rains otw.
    They will be inside for the next 3-4 days, it appears.
    I'll keep you posted on the progress as I reach different phases of the vegging and document each augmentation as I implement it.
    Happy growing and large harvests for everyone! IMG_20210416_021800274.jpg

Sent from my moto e6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. Bag seeds, but certified pedigree strains....what does that mean?

• Like Like x 1