From antisocial to social for women?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ColdToker420, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Fucking dam I need to read all this.

I'm 25 aswell, and had a shitty mother growing up. Wouldn't let me be social in the slightest bit or do the little things that would allow me to share some context in a conversation with my peers. Cycle that in with years of psychological abuse, stripping down my motivation( the proverbial plucking of the feathers). I've never had any true friends, and never strived to do much in life becuase for so long I couldn't, leading into a ball of depression and deep envy that destroyed me.

Over the years I'd of wanted a girlfriend solely for the lust aspect, but also spent time letting the world pass me by, some by depression, some by a unforeseen medical condition that has possibly ended "it" before it ever began.

Recently I started anti depressants to get me out of myself and they've worked, being more social and talking more.... in the middle of a pandemic lol. But not having learned social basics 101 when I should of in life makes me feel incapable of getting a girlfriend. And most days come off as having a "stocial" personality. So waiting isn't going to wheel em in.

As the years go by the sexual frustration just builds, and to the point now I'd really like to just fuck, anyone, but am starting to have self doubts about this n that like, being too late to the game so to say, or the fact that the groin surgery I had took away some movement and left scar tissue behind in a very un-optimal location.

"The last time I got close to pussy, my mom had a c section" ,lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I wonder if OPs gotten laid yet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well, Toasty, funny you should ask that. I guess this is good a time as any to give a update.
    Me and couple friends from work have been going out a lot lately. Like every weekend. Honestly it takes a lot outta me. I don't see how they do it. But its cool see how outgoing social personalities get along.
    Anyway I met a girl at a bar and we drank. I told her I was into her, she said the feeling was mutual. I invited her to my place. She agreed. We got back to my place and got drunk. Like real drunk. Somehow we ended up in my room and I remember her giving me hints like she wanted to do some between the sheets shit, but were both way too drunk to even see each other.
    To close it out we both got as far as undressing and makin out and then we just passed out and went to sleep.
    She left me with a kiss the next morning and that was it.
    So no, Toast, I haven't gotten laid and my balls are still blue as a balloon. But I got close to a girl and exchanged a little mutual sexual energy with her. Big step up from my years long drought so I'm feeling good, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Legend!! It tickles me fucking pink to read that. Like seeing a baby bird take flight. Or, at least step to the edge of the branch. We all wanna get the dick wet, but let's be honest, sometimes its nice to have a snuggle.

I'll be waiting for the next update.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Honestly at first I was a little disappointed I got too fucked up to really go through with it and have seks. But I gave myself some time to put in perspective and the little steps I took made me happy. I'm still pursuing little by little and feeling out shots to take and that's probably the biggest part of these news steps I'm taking so im learning a lot about myself and women.
    Also still going to the gym and enjoying video games so I don't lose my real self to the urge for pussy.
    This thread is some of the best advice and info I've ever heard. Thanks again for chiming in.

Edit: the snuggling was nice

• Like Like x 1
  6. The amount of times I brought a bird home and was too drunk to get it up... fack. And that's not even the worst that's happened while I've been wasted with a girl in my bed :laughing: Been there.

There's no denying that sex is win. But when you're lacking it in your life, it's the social interaction that really recharges the batteries. There's always next time to go for gold. Get 'em tiger.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Consider 'em got!
    Sex is good. Some might even say great.. but I can't pretend it's the most important thing to me especially after not having it for so long. If it happens it happens. If not, then you're right about the interaction. It's satisfying. The right girl with the right chemistry is the right hit of dopamine for a introverted type.

• Winner Winner x 1