From antisocial to social for women?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ColdToker420, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Don't overthink relationships. Just get outside, take some walks, skateboard or whatever and meet that person who is out there somewhere. Don't meet them online. I'm a big believer of seeing and smelling the person you want to hang with. Pheromones baby!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

2. Yes My Kids are Fine Thank You For Asking an For The Kind Words. I Wish You Much Luck in Finding a a Boo For Your Self. You Seem Really Cool an Honest So a Girl Would Be Lucky to Kick it With You imo. I Hope You Have a Peaceful Night Tho TTYL.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  3. Doesn’t the science say something along the lines of us reaching our sexual prime at 18, and women around 35? Spread those wings, find that Maggie May.

Bruh. Sharing is caring, and if you’re withholding a hot cougar story, that’s not being a good mate.

Jus kidding

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Overthinking is a part of me but it's never been a thing that I feel held me back from doing something except for when it comes to women. Pheromones huh? That sounds so primal. I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. I'm on the lookout for Maggie May, Dorothy, AND Gladys I ain't scared teach me something babe

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I like this alot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Well there you go @ColdToker420, I think we've all provided some great advice here and this thread is starting to wrap up (hehe no pun intended) now. It's up to you now to apply this IRL and get out there!

Yes, yes, yes a 1000 times yes! Ask any man about smelling a woman's hair, we love it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yup. My blades never let me down. I appreciate you all. I'll take it from here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Edit - NVM y’all talked it out

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Keep us updated :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Since you posted this thread I've hit upon 37 woman under 25yo, (I work in a cinema)only 3 had boyfriends, the other half collage degrees, they offered me their y number,.. I told the truth ...I've a partner ...but do know a guy ......

Get out there and grab numbers

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Fat bottom girls make the world go round..!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Dude I relate to you so much. Im 26 and the same way although im in a better place now and have a girlfriend. Don't give up on yourself man. Go to the bar and have a few drinks to give you some courage and then talk to a girl. Just talk to her like she is your sister or something. In a way where you are trying to be her friend genuinely but with flirts. DM me if you want to talk more man cuz i relate to you alot!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. There are women out there who appreciate quieter dorky guys (me included haha). But you probably have to be brave enough to put yourself out there at least a little bit. Be vulnerable but not a douche and you'll attract girls that you want to be around

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. What do you mean by 'vunerable'? Like a balance between shy and confident? Anyways I think I know what you mean as I am one of those guys

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. By vulnerable you have to willing to share you feelings. It doesn't necessarily mean asking a girl out but if you got a good vibe with someone that is one way. But more so just being open and honest about yourself around someone who is looking for a real partner goes a long way rather than trying to talk yourself up.

If your looking for casual sex then the game can change a bit (but doesn't have to)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Right, yeah I definitely agree. He's looking to get laid though, if you open up with a girl just to take advantage of her to shag her, that's a dick move, although a lot of women are cautious of this as it's a common move done by guys. However, I suggest he does the latter, talk himself up and such.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. We make mistakes but most girls are pretty good at reading guys! There is nothing wrong with casual sex either haha - I tend to have a lot of it. But not cool to 'trick' someone into bed or anything like that

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. I never said there was :huh: