From antisocial to social for women?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ColdToker420, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Hard to achieve for sure, if that's your goal, but not impossible. However now, yeah definitely impossible but once things begin returning to normal, at least in the Western World.....I'd say single people will be more eager than ever to mingle.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You're asking the wrong guy, broham! Good luck though, lord knows I wish I could've done all that normal socializing stuff at some point!
    1611038068874.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. No offensive but now we know your definitely a mother. :laughing::laughing:

This is that advice my mom gave me and, I wish I could say it worked. I've known many of immature women into "bad boys". Its when they get older they start liking nice guys. Its probably why I'm not into women my own age. I want one older and more mature than me. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Go get yerself a good MILF, son. You deserve it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. #85 Dizzy, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2021

Lol Well Yes I am a Mother of 4 Kids...TBH tho I Still Am into "Bad Boys" My Husband is Bad as They Come But He The Kinda Guy You Want On Your Side if The Heavy Stuff Goes Down. My Boo Not a Sociopath an He Hurts When We Do but Like i Said Before My Hubs Got The Ability To Turn Off His Empathy if He Has too He Would Do Anyting For us an Already Proved that before. Anyways I Hope You Find Someone Good Enough for You Panda because They Will Be Lucky to Be in Your Life.

~Toni~

6. source (1).gif
    :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Never would I toy with someone's emotions. I like to think I'm equal part sympathetic and apathetic. Rather than lead someone on for sex I'd rather hook up and then keep the relationship going than cut them off after I get what I want.
    It does give me a some reassurance that I don't have to be a dickhead cuz honestly it's in me to do that but it drains me cuz like I said, I'm just as much apathetic as I am sympathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Where's all these women at who are actively seeking one night stands? Should I flock to tinder ?I'm asking for a friend whose asking for me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Back in my day, during that distant age we called the late-noughties, one could find a young woman with a short skirt and daddy issues in these establishments called nightclubs. Or, discos, if you're feeling European. A sweaty young hunter prowling the bar scene, drowning in the pulse of shitty music and shittier beer. Ah, memories.

Do the kids still do that sort of thing?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. #90 Deleted member 940351, Mar 2, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2021
    "Kids", I'm 24, I'm sure you'd refer to me as a "kid" am I right? You're not old man, I've dated women slightly older than you haha. But yeah, people still go to clubs with awful music with the intention to hook up. It's not my scene though, unless it's 3am and my favourite bar is closed and I wanna keep drinking.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Quote from what I posted about tinder on the "online dating" thread to spare myself from repeating my rant:

"Ugh online dating, despise it. 90% of the women I matched with on tinder seemed like the same person that being shallow, materialistic and high sense of self-worth. I used it for 2 months and I got one date out of it - worst date of my life she was. Heads up most girls won't even respond to you when you match with them as they're being bombarded by constant texts every day and that chips away at your self esteem over time. I've had way more luck chatting up girls at parties and bars tbh (pre covid times obviously), you just need that chemistry and via a screen it's impossible to tell whether it's there or not."

• Like Like x 1
  12. I spit out my water reading this.
    Yeah kids still do that sort of thing I'm assuming

13. Thanks for this. I won't say impossible to read chemistry through a screen. I've had text conversation for hours with someone I just liked listening to. I didn't close the deal because I'm a bitch but I felt something and I know the other person did too cuz when met in person she told me she doesn't tell other people things she told me over text. Could've been bs but I don't think so.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thanks you for the advice. As far as I've been told, women respect the way I treat them. And I do treat women as human beings. But I also recognize that human beings have urges male and female. My problem is that I want to satisfy my own urges and those of a potential partner, but I have little experience and it seems to me that the disrespectful guys are the ones that satisfy their urges the most. At least that's what I can see from the outside looking in my own experience. I can't speak for a person 2 states over they might have seen something way different

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. #95 Dizzy, Mar 2, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2021

Ohh Its Cool I Wasn't Judgeing You or Anyting Like That. I Happy To Hear You Treat Women With Respect. You Right About The Human Beings Have Urges of Course...I Can't Speak for What Other Women Into but as For Me I Just Wanna Be Treated Kindly an asa Equal Partner not Just Like Somebody Just Getting Used to F*ck All The Times or I Don't Matter Except When a Dude just Thinking With His Dumb Stick lol. I Need Deep Connection Not Just For Sex tho Thats Part of it but on all Levels an 100% Loyalty With My Man or Woman (I'm Bi but Married an Have Kids With a Man) I was Lucky an Blessed Enough to Find a Partner Like That tho an I Hope You are Some Day too Hopefully Sooner then Later.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ah 24, a young buck with all the potential in the world. Let me gaze off into the distance introspectively.

No, I’m not that old. But I’ve been with the same woman for ten years so... it’s been a while. I hated the club scene too, but goddamn, there I was three nights a week because I loved pussy more.

While there is a certain class of bloke fucking and ducking, let’s give credit to the girls who want that no strings attached good-good too. Both parties know what they’re their for and I daresay it’s not the first rodeo of either camp.

There in lies your rub. You’re trying to break into this as a first timer, throwing another element entirely beyond the formula of imbibement, banter, and sloppy copulation.

The more I think about this, the more I reckon maybe you just need a fuck to break the ice. Get that out of the way, then focus on learning the tricks of the trade. Old mate @Brain Stew might be onto something with his older woman comment. Maybe you need to find a cougar.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. It didn't work for me, but give it a bash either way, you never know and what have you got to loose? Nothing really.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Thanks, Dizzy. Female point of view is always appreciated. I hope the kids are doing okay

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Are you a creative writer or something? Lol
    But everything you've said is spot on. And yes I'm hankering for a smash and I intend to pick up the pace from there.
    I might try to seek out cougars I think I have a preference for older women anyways so I figure it's time to start rolling the dice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. She wasn’t really a cougar, I chased after her instead of her me, anyway I’d rather not talk about her even if there’s complete anonymity. To me it’s still counts as exposing someone. It’s cool though I know there was no ill intent in what you wrote.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1