Friend turns GAY after smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cheeto Jones, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Wow. I was about to report this thread, then saw that you've already seen it 5 years ago.

2. Actually. I will regardless, and it will be taken care of.

3. Doesn't really break a rule.
    Likely a false narrative, yet who knows in this crazy World.

:smoke:

4. If you truly believe there is no way the thread was meant to be homophobic whatsoever, then so be it.

Good to see ya again

5. Good seeing You.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. #106 Smokesignals420, Jan 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    This story cracks me up. Especially the fact you continued to hang out with the guy.

I had a friend who I smoked with a couple of times. We were toking Reggie and listening to music when he implied something gay. An inside joke about a hook up, given out of context. He was looking me straight in the eyes.

When I questioned him, he claimed to have forgotten what he said. Was literally smoking Reggie. It wasn’t even good shit.

Science has failed to provide us with the answer for this phenomenon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Death or being gay ?? i will take death .

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Being gay doesn't really work like that dude :laughing:, if you don't mind me asking why would you pick death over being homosexual?

I can understand as a straight men that another dudes junk doesn't do anything for me, but if you was born gay what difference would it make surely it would just feel normal..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. It's all about how comfortable u are... Me & my homies joke about sex all the time :laughing: like if we'd see a chick we'd joke like "fancy going 2s up on her??" :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. that aint gay that's just fucking creepy lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I find homosexual acts that revolting .
    That i rather be put to death then to engage into a act like that ..

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. It’s only gay if you make eye contact, and I did see some eye connection mentioned in the post above so yeah, super homo.

especially if your friend has a dick pipe and smokes out of it, for sure he’s gay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Being gay is a choice ,, not born that way ..
    Born that way is a excuse ,, a cop out .
    Like being born a killer or a liar ,, its a choice ..
    Everyone makes choices ,,, if someone wants to make the choice to be sick enough to go down on his smoking buddy that is a choice ..
    to allow another man to have sex with you is a choice ..

I

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. did you choose to be heterosexual, or were you born that way?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. EXACTLY. I remember when I "chose" to be Bisexual... <_<

• Like Like x 1
  17. I wish I were bi.. Sounds like fun.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Ah go take your homophobic shite somewhere else please. The amount of close minded people on a weed forum, jesus, it's something I cannot wrap my head around.

• Like Like x 4
  19. LOL Maybe. Though wanting to fuck every sexy guy and girl you see can be frustration.