Freedom 35

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sitting over here trying to figure out the same thing. Whats the warmest it can get I wonder without harming the goodies??

• Like Like x 2
  2. I think it would be pretty low, like mid to low 100s.
    It may be easier with kief mixture like you'd make with hash caps and heat just enough to mix well. Since the material is already decanted I don't see why the honey should simmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maybe it would work if you added the decarbed hash or kief to it and let it sit for 60days. I remember a lemon drop recipe that called a for a 60 day soak.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Just a shot of the top tray in the worm farm.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. #7625 thezephyr, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017

have you ever heard of honey sliders? it's a super basic old school 60's edible, and it might be a good option for a low heat honey infusion. got the recipe from an old berkeley hippie.
    you put finely ground bud in a skillet on low heat, and stir/shake it around until you just start to smell it vaping. then add honey. you don't want a bunch, just enough to make sure the bud/ honey paste is fully covered and easy to stir.

you can remove from heat and take the edible as soon as it starts to simmer. this would be a good option in terms of a low heat infusion retaining some of the beneficials in the raw honey as well as thca and other unactivated cannabinoids. this has been a good recipe for me, the thca in raw cannabis is excellent for inflammation and cramps, and the recipe can be completed with less than five minutes of effort.

you can also let it simmer for a while to decarb/activate it more fully.

It's called a honey slider because some people just swallow the blobs of honey whole haha. you can take them like a pill to avoid the gritty texture. It's also fine to chew, the lightly activated cannabis gives the honey a nice spiced flavor. You can also place it in the fridge immediately after cooking to separate the cannabis to the bottom, and you'll have some pure infused honey to put in drinks or whatever.

• Like Like x 2
  6. That's great! Thanks for sharing! Will have to try that!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Just a shot of the top tray in my worm farm. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Hilarious!![​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Damn i never in my life seen anyone on lucy fight with a mailbox lol
    Checkout David Wilcock and Corey Goode, some very interesting talks lately you may enjoy Prep :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Trying out something new, using a 50/50 mix of brixblend Balsalt Rock dust and Saint George's Black rock dust. And 1/4 cup greensand per cubic foot.[​IMG]

11. Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Been a busy day! Harvesting worm castings and got a new book to read![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Just saying… But that mailbox started the fight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  14. Shits getting intense :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh shit, can't wait to see that!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Duckweed is awesome, just grows itself off waste. I pee into these "ponds" every 2-3 days. Use it for feeding fish and compost.[​IMG]

17. Alrighty folks, thinking that this thread is pretty much wrapped up! Going to start another thread, call it Retirement 32 or something like that lol.

Been a long journey here, covering 4 states and 3+ years of growing starting with Fox Farm/RO water and now crafting my own soil, composting aggressively, and collecting rainwater.

The original goal of Freedom 35, like in the Trailer Park Boys episode, was to grow enough weed that I could retire from the day to day struggle and just spend the rest of my life...well, enjoying LIFE!!
    Things never worked out the way I planned, but I have never lost sight of my true goal and have finally reached a place where I have achieved my goals. I have an amazing gf that loves to grow as much as I do, we got a house, not the monolithic dome I wanted, but still I nice little house with a badass basement. And it's semi near my kids!

Can't really ask for more than that. Very greatful and really appreciate everyone that has followed along on this journey with me. Blessings! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.