Freedom 35

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got to sit in on a meeting between a few farmers and a hemp clone supplier, 300k sq ft warehouse just thousands of hemp moms, these guys need 240,000 clones to plant their fields, shooting for half a MILLION Pounds of hemp bud. Just mind blowing numbers!

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  2. Coffee time! Hope everyone has a great day!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. [​IMG] Chemdawg dxssdd week 1 flower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  4. Is that the bodhi cross??

• Like Like x 4
  5. Yeah I run like bodhi a lot space monkey and lotus Larry are really good too now that I'm running

• Like Like x 2
  6. I like all their cultivars, by buddy is growing a bunch of them. Purple x ssdd tastes so good! Hard to describe but very nice, light and fruity.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Yeah , I really like the variety you get in s pack too , you get about 3 Phenos and mostly always one is a keeper ,plus on a 11 pack I find a keeper ! That's great imo !im curious as what purple it is because there were a few purple on the testers list

• Like Like x 4
  8. Prepper are you still using the same soil recipe? Or have you changed it up much? Your old recipes in the thread are great but just wondering! Peace

• Like Like x 1
  9. I am still using the same recipe. I think the only thing I have changed is using 1 cup Gypsum vs 1/2 cup. Also I have started top dressing .5 cup gypsum first and fourth week of flower. Making sure the plants have plently of Sulfur.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #7610 TrichomeMadness, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    Have you noticed any differences? A few of my tops are paling and showing reddish veins. Not sure if it's a potash or sulfur problem.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have noticed my buds get frostier after sulfur applications. I have been using cal/mg a lot this round and it has addressed a lot of minor issues I was experiencing with my growth tips fading in color because of agressive growth from Kelp teas/sprays.

• Like Like x 2
  12. So what what size pots are using or how are you gauging the amount of gypsum you use to topdress?

13. 1/2 cup for 20Gals. Gives me a nice topdress evenly spread across the top.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just an update for everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much. There was a lot of drama and illegal things going on thanks to the partner I had in my Colorado grow. So I left it all behind. Commercial growing really isn't something that I enjoyed anyways.

I am now in NC and have my son living back with me. Not growing anymore. Freedom 35 was a journey into growing for retirement, a dream I was fervently chasing. I may not be in the financial position I wanted to be at this point but the dream is still happening slowly but surely. Making an offer on a house today and hopefully if everything goes well, will be moving into a new home here in the next 30-45 days. Will be starting my own nursery/gardening consulting LLC and just spend time with my child and plants all day. Not a bad "retirement" and all by 32, finished a few years early!

• Like Like x 4
  15. Good luck with the new home and business! Wish I could move somewhere to be a caregiver and make just enough to pay the bills and be comfortable. I just can't afford to move and start over. You can never trust anyone when there is a lot of money involved.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I wouldn't let money hold you back from doing what you want, doesn't take to much to start over somewhere new!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Honey comb!
    [​IMG]

Messing in the worm farm and transplanting.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. English Lavender
    [​IMG]

Eucalyptus (silver dollar)
    [​IMG]

More English Lavender & Chocolate Mint
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Anyone make infused honey before? Thinking about trying these recipes here soon!

Honey and Cannabis Tincture Method

Step 1: Decarboxylation

Preheat oven to 240°Spread onto a pyrex baking dish(or a baking sheet if it’s what you have on hand): 1-2 oz. of high quality organic sugar trim or budsCover with foil or another baking sheet. Bake trim/buds for 1 hour.Cool and store in an airtight container until use. You can scrape off any leftover decarboxylated keif in your pyrex dish by using an old gift card, credit card or ID.

Step 2: Infusion

Wrap decarboxylated cannabis in a large piece of double layered cheesecloth and tie using an old twist tie or a piece of string.Place the satchel of cannabis into the crockpot and add: 1- 5 lb container of honey (local if possible or if you’re using this tincture to alleviate allergy symptoms) Set the slow cooker to low. Honey may simmer a bit, but should never come to a boil. Check your tincture often and switch the slow cooker to warm or off if it gets too hot.Keep the heat on for 4-8 hours. Turn off the crockpot and let your satchel stay in the mixture until cool or overnight.Remove and save the satchel and make some cannabis infused chai tea.
    Pour honey into sterilized mason jars. Refrigerate or freeze for longer shelf life.

Or this way:

Honey Buzz

Ingredients
    • 2 Cups organic honey
    • 14 g Cannabis (decarboxylated)
    • 1 Cup water

Directions
    Place cannabis into your crock pot and turn on high. Once pot is fragrant, pour in the water and bring to a simmer. Pour in your honey and cook for 3 to 5 hours. Strain the cannabis out and reserve your honey.

• Like Like x 2
  20. I wonder if there is a way to do it without heating the honey so you don't risk cooking off the enzymes and other beneficials.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.