Frankentent V1.0

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Mr_Kryton, Mar 14, 2021.

1. sounds like you need a lot more light.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Pretty sure I'm a "Stuff" junkie :yay:

New perpetual grow setup will be something along the lines of (depending on how many 'HoneyDo's get added this weekend)

Germination.
    The EarlyGrow 24" x 15" x 12.75" Domed Propagator with leftover CXhome T5 LED Grow Strips

Seedling.
    Growbud's Mini 24"x24"x18" with BLOOMSPECT SL600

Veg.
    Vivosun 30"x18"x36" with
    Bloomspect SL and Freelicht FL 1000's
    And CXhome T5 LED Grow Strips (Side Lighting)

Flower.
    Vivosun 48"x24"x60" with
    Freelicht FL 2000 and Bastardized Aineedy clip-on gooseneck LEDs for 10 (120 watts total) supplemental side lights attached to the Sides (2) Upright Poles (4) and Back (4) mounted with Velcro strips for adjustable height during grow stages.

The Mixed assundry of intake and exhaust fans, timers, Bulmat watering system with dual 7.5 gallon reservoirs, and whatnots :)

All housed in the 10x20 Lofted out building with dedicated 50amp service and 300 watt power amp pushing Bose 201 monitors (the girls like their Music, yeah)

Mini-Split AC/Heat unit for the out building get's picked up this weekend and hopefully installed next week some time.

Hope everyone had a Productive week, and a Great weekend!
    M...

:Love-Plant:

3. They aren’t even rooted in solo cups yet. I’ll crank it up as I feel fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. I like the setup. Nice with filtered intake and outtake. Keeps your environment more clean. Are you an automobile enthusiast as well for having such parts in use ?

5. In a past life :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. how much did the filter cost you? It looks very nice, chrome and all...

7. The little one was 19.99, the 8" 59.99 ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Freelicht FL 2000 is out for delivery
    I'm so excited LOL

Picked up the Mini Split yesterday, hope to dig out the vacuum pump this week and get that wired up and installed also :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. You know what I really need?
    I need someone to splice Jack's Magic Beans with any Juicy Bud producer, so I can just plop the seed in some (insert your preferred medium here) spritz her with some water, and the next morning have buds bursting out the vent holes.

:yay::lmafoe::yay:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well - SHOOT!
    After almost a month of being told the Growbud's Mini 24"x24"x18" for seedlings was "shipped and in route"
    today am told it's backordered with no restock date. Happy Fun Times :bang:
    But let's not let this get us down. Here's the Widow Auto, seed to dirt 3/1, popped 3/6, Day 19.
    ???

Attached Files:

11. That was unacceptably poor customer service. Nice lookin plants

12. THANK YOU!
    That's exactly what I told them (almost) :watching:

13. I can reason with it if they had alot of orders that it could take longer than usual but the case you are describing is too poor for any professional company dealing with customers.

I work with customers myself. I am mr service

• Like Like x 1
  14. I work in the Customer Service Industry as well. Think that's why it Ps's me off as much as it does :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Frankentent V2.0 built starts this weekend!
    :metal:I'm So Excited :metal:
    I'm Upcycling the Vivosun 48x24x60
    Hopefully this weekend I'll have the integrated side lighting wired up and installed.
    the 6" Intake and 8" Filtered Exhaust is already in place and remains the same.
    Oh Yeah, and the Mini-Split AC/Heat unit for the "Cottage" needs to get installed this weekend as well.

Updates and Picks as they become available.

• Like Like x 1