Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. I remember that time West Ham helped West Ham lose to United ;):sneaky::laughing::laughing:
    Screenshot_2021-03-16-21-35-02-088.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. There's something to be said about a team that's consistent, Brewsy.

I have to love a team that's good at something. And let's face it: West Ham is bloody good at helping West Ham to lose.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. United are through to the 1/4 finals of the Europa League
    tenor (19).gif giphy (22).gif tumblr_plab1qj_400.gif

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. The draw for Europe is looking dope
    Ew175QwWYBwLGXU.jpeg Ew1q2FMWUAErQdz.jpeg 9A8a.gif

I can't see City beating Dortmund or Liverpool beating Madrid :hide::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Anyone playing FIFA 21 on xbox? Lookin for someone to play coop with lol

Sent from my moto g stylus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Could some 1 please explain to her male footballer players get paid more money because there's more interest/more people want to watch it... ep.jpg

How can she expect to be paid £500,000 a week like Messi when she plays for OL Reign.. a team I've literally never heard of lmaoooooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I agree, but I can say that she definitely deserves more money than some of the immature shite players the World has lol

I'd like to make just half of what these footballers make. Shit I'd take a janitorial job if it meant being closer to Anfield

Sent from my moto g stylus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. #15428 AR Toasty, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Guys, I'm putting this out into the universe. Ham's finishing 3rd this season.

And PSG takes the Champions. Duh.

edit: while I would have preferred to see Ajax, Gunners for Europa :coolalt:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Also, is the Euro happening this year or has that been cancelled again?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yes my Gunners are set to see those other Red assholes in the finals.

I guess we will see who wants it more eh? :sneaky:@BrewsnWeed666

LFGYG
    8491BF79-243E-4796-B9D4-0D0984C13E29.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. I can help you kick the shit outta him, proper hooligan style :confused_2: :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Just the man I needed for the job, you’re hired.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. For what it's worth, when my team gets knocked out, I typically hop sides over to the team who did the knocking out. But I'd sooner die than support any Italians.

So let's have at it, Arsenal!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. To be fair, I really just noticed West Ham at 4th like a few weeks ago. Our premier league season has been so shite I’ve kinda steered away from watching it. Great things going on, we just need to shift our focus to Europa, and I think Arteta knows that. So I’m excited to see if we can sneak into Champions League the same way those Red Devils did a few years ago with Mourinho :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I really have to go out of my way to see any matches - these Aussie savages have really fucked their football priorities, but that's another matter. I do follow the results, and to see the Gunners drop to 9th is a shame. There's no reason why they shouldn't best Villarreal, so here's hoping they can pull it together. :thumbsup:

Then we'll round up the lads to hunt down @BrewsnWeed666 :devious:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Hell yeah I'd take an arsenal united final man all day long.. it'd be an interesting game for sure since it's not like the League it's do or die :laughing::hello::hello:

• Winner Winner x 1

17. tenor - 2021-04-18T172751.196.gif

:lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. We need in champions league futbol. It’s been way too long for us lol.

You watching this Burnley game? I can’t believe you gave up an easy goal after the dope Greenwood goal.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. I've been half watching it if that makes sense :laughing: I hope we get another goal to win man.. we've come from behind enough times this season so they can do it :hello::hello:, yeah dude it's been a while for Arsenal + if you got CL football you can pretty much have your pick of players when the transfer window opens :laughing::hello::hello:

• Winner Winner x 1