Flowering question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Foxymel, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Due to height constraints I had to move my plant outside on day 67. That put me at the switch to 12/12. First pistils on day 80. Breeder estimate for flowering is 8-9 weeks, which could put me to the middle of June for harvest, which would be about 14/10.

My question is can I bring it inside and put it in a dark room to even out the dark period? Like before sunset bring it inside for 1-2 hours then put it back outside. I’m able to do this without light leaks. I’m a bit of a klutz so it could be dangerous! But this is my first photo and my favorite plant.

2. While I don't like pushing my spring harvest past June 1st I'll need 2 extra weeks myself so I'll be off my own cycle this summer. Everything has been an unavoidable 15 days behind since the first of the year. Should be fine outside. Might see a bit of fox tailing if the temps get high enough. It would be like early July before it really started to show signs of reveg..

BNW

• Like Like x 1

3. This is Florida it’ll be hot. I’m hoping to beat rainy season. I keep doing searches about if flowering starts from the switch or first pistils. The opinions are split. But if plants aren’t flowering how can they be in flower? I know autos vary wildly in finishing times but are photos more consistent?

4. Plenty of time my friend.
    The storms will come in a few weeks or so. Just make sure to keep air moving, some recommendations are to thin every other node of flower to keep the risk lower. Keep an eye on the afternoon roll in and bring them under cover as much as you can to keep the moisture to a minimum.

Your over working yourself taking them in and out. No worries. At all

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1