First time grower with humidity and temp question

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Jay4 2 0, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Good day to everyone in the group. I'm a first time grower having issues maintaining a consistent temperature and humidity. My lights on temperature ranges from 75-77 degrees and my humidity ranges from 49-77 degrees with the lights on. Is this ok?

2. Yes:)

3. What stage of growth are you in? 77% rh is too high in flower. I control my tent and closet by using a dehumidifier outside of my grow spaces, where the intakes pull from. Look into an Ac Infinity fan with controller, or use inkbird type controllers to hold your environment steady.

4. Humidity can be increased by using a humidifier. Ultrasonic top-fill raise humidity the fastest.
    Humidity can be decreased by increasing exhaust fan speed.

Blowing fog into a tent from an ultrasonic humidifier placed outside the tent will also lower temp a couple degrees as fog droplets absorb heat while evaporating. (The humidifier's own heat causes this to not work if it's placed inside)

Cannabis loves the high humidity recommended by the Vapor Pressure Deficit chart.

5. Keep exhaust fan on for too much humidity,for flower you want humidity lower , like 50%

6. I'm in early veg stage