First Time Grower-Help?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Jdnovots, Aug 7, 2020.

1. I have been doing a lot of research and planning to start my own small grow with a friend of mine (2-4 plants hopefully). I ordered sky walker saga seeds because they are supposed to be a "breeze for novices to grow". I am planning on getting a tent kit which would include all the essentials (tent, light, fan, etc). I was curious what size tent/light should i order. I am looking into some 2x2 or like 2.5x2.5 size tents which would include a 600 or 1000 W LED (want to save electricity so LED preferred). Which would be best suited for 2 plants? light and tent choices.
    Tent location will be in our attic and it will have lots of room if we get a bigger tent.
    Growing medium is a coco coir/perlite combo and I am planning to use nutrients from Flora Gro brand with cal/mag supplement. I am planning to use 7 gallon grow bags or possibly 10 gallon if recommended.
    ANY OTHER ADVICE/TIPS WELCOME AND MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

2. I'm new to growing I planted my germinated seed 2 weeks ago and it wasn't growing out the top soil I had to move a little of my foxfarm ocean forest soil from where I planted my seed and there it was but it looks weird I'll send a pic.. 20200926_190514.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app