Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[First Post] Anyone ever cook in Milk???

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Oddnes, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Hey there. My favorite thing is to cook tea in milk. "Bang" or something it is called.

I used to get half pounds from a friend of a friend, who used to get the shake from the bottom of the bins at some dispensary near me. I started cooking it in a double boiler for about 15-20 mins{the only way to go} and the stuff is just the best..... I describe it as a monster hit wrapped in a killer brownie. It is different then just eating from butter or whatever....

Anyone else try this.....?

One mistake I made was to try it in a crock pot.... it tasted like American Cheese which is unbelievably worse than its normal, quite shocking, taste.... But if you are slick you have a friend like me at a coffee shop who will blend a little mocha out of it for ya. If you bring a second Glass. Still though, it is a little hard to take, but the effect is well worth it.

I have read that a half cup is a dose. But I have drunk much much more. It can get wild. Keep in mind that you can only drink so much milk before yacking... so... I drank half a gallon (don't drink a Gallon) once of some really strong juice. It was quite an experience..... Also the duration is quite long......

I highly recommend it.

I get friends to try it, and they all agree it is killer. But everyone is set in their ways so they never try it themselves......

2. Sounds crazy. You should post directions on how to make it.

3. Milk has a very low fat %, so I don't think milk would be the best way to cook any edibles.

4. use a Double boiler.... Jimmy rig one if you can by putting a pot in a pot of water, but do not let the bottoms touch... And make sure it does not boil dry.....

I work at a thrift shop, and a smell perfect double boiler came in. I used it tonight with some "synthetics" Just to see if it worked well. Quite impressive. It makes 4 cups. For me that is 2 good doses. Start with 1 cup or even a half and wait about 30 mins before taking another dose.

simply put water in bottom pan, boil it, put milk in top pan, let it heat up. Dip finger in every minute until it is real warm. Reduce heat to real low....... Put in plant. Shake works awesome, if you can get it....

cook for like 20 mins, stir often... Turn off heat. Let sit for a bit.... Add chocolate or something... As it tastes like Wheat grass with dirt in it, in its natural form.... It also should look Kermit green when cooked right......

Use a fine strainer in a glass or jar or whatever... And ladle out the Green mash & milk in..... Chocolate now is good, for a mocha... Or chill it if you have that kind of patience. I kinda like it strait chilled. Like a wheat grass v8..... Yummm......

Yumm...

yummm.....

5. Oh! One Quick note..... With the synthetics I used today.

I took the first doses at about 2:30pm. 2 cups, I was still going strong at 9:30 pm, but it was very nice and mellow. I drank the other half at 9:45 and now it is a little more than I would like.... But still very mellow, even though very, very, intense.

so keep in mind what I mean by long in duration.....

6. use whole milk..... u will be surprised. I guarantee.... It is rocket science... Not theory... it works. Explore your realm!!!

I will drink green milk in space.
    I will pour more in my face.

I will drink it on the moon,
    I will drink it in my room.

I will drink it a corn maze,
    I will drink it on life's stage.

I surly will drink green milk, God Damn.
    I love to drink it, Oddnes I am.

"potmilk" caused that.........

7. lol.. milk comes in varying percentages

from like 1%(maybe less) 2% .. etc ... whole milk(as mentioned above) has like 8 grams for 250ml. i also think the fact its a liquid will help (or atleast not hurt) its absorption.

it definatly doesnt absorb as much thc as cooking in butter for a few hours but im sure it works :p
    you could always add that cream shit if you need more fat!

and ya my indian friend made me tea with milk and sugar, like cooked it. MMMM soo good

8. Pretty cool that people respond so quick on here. If you can get a lot of good shake... I used to use an ounce for 1/gallon of milk..... also it absorbs as it cools also if you leave it in there.

it is very nice if you want something that is from the same thing that is a lot different, but enjoyable....

I have a very high tolerance, and it is very strong, but I also tend to not do it often, and drink a good amount of it.

9. I think you're talking about "bhang", an Indian milkshake made out of pot. Right?

10. u're correct....

11. This just made me think of making hot chocolate with weed in it, then add whipped cream on top with more weed in it :hippie:

12. Don't think about it. Do it!

13. I want some Bhang. :(

14. update:

I made a new batch this morning with 4 cups of milk and 6.6 grams of strong herb. 1/2 cup doses are fully adequate. I drank one. Then another 2 hours later 3 hours ago. I think a gram to a cup of whole milk will do it just to see. Keep in mind that it will get stronger with more, if you want to try again...........

it is really enjoyable, and I still feel it fairly strong, but it is beginning to wane. Really nice though.... My spine is still tingly.

15. so lets say for instance you want to use a gallon the whole week, how long does the mixture last? and does it lose potency over time or does it stay with it, like other edibles?

16. its called bhang...and weed milk is just 1 ingredient.

i made 1 batch a cpl years ago....it was pretty alright

17. Done this a few times with full fat milk and it does work well - very well indeed in fact :D

18. I am doing experiments as we speak......... I will update as I tack it down a little. If you find anything else but vague instructions let me know....

One Tidbit: I really think you should use shake {or try leaf i have heard}. Any way do not use prime material.

I used To grind an 1/2 to 1. ounce of shake almost to a powder and double boil a half gallon milk with it.

3 days did not seem to make it weaker....

Last night I had a friend try it who had never tried much stronger than pot. It freaked him out for a bit. He said his whole body was tingling. He was not acting wacko or anything, just bitching for an hour that it was way to stong.

I gave him 1/2 cup of my strongest brew at first, and he was really digging it and I told him if after 40 mins he thought he wanted more that was cool for me. So he took the same amount and an hour later, he peaked. That is when he was uncomfortable.

Just for your info..... Try half cup.... Wait 2 hours is the lesson learned.... {for nubes}

19. I made a batch and added some instant coffee and splash of sugar. Last night it seemed just a good tasting version of the original. But I was away all day, and just got to it at 9:30pm. I felt nothing at all for over an hour {not at all usual} went to get some dinner going and it hit me like ton of bricks.... Real strong.

Also to prepare it I heated 4 cups of milk with a gram per cup. Left on Loooowww heat for 20 mins. Turned off heat. Let sit for 40 mins, turned heat back on... Added one more gram per cup.... cooked another 20 mins.... turned off... let sit. Then I poured some off to test... I did not strain it as I had added coffee and it looked to have thickened. DO NOT DO THIS!!! it is discusting. so the rest was chilled and left to sit {unstrained} For nearly 24 hours in fridge.... Then I strained it.... It was Yummy.... and wow...... I must stop typing..............

20. I am going to try Icecream next..... I have a killer maker..........