First Hydroponic Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by bigE2020, Apr 9, 2021.

1. I just started my first Hydroponic Grow and wanted some more experienced growers to take a look at the attached image. I just noticed some very small yellow dots on the leaves of this seedling and wanted some advice on what if anything I should do. The strain is Wedding Cake. Feminized seeds. PH 5.8, Nutrient PPM 410, Atmospheric Temp 75 degrees, Water Temp 71 degrees, Humidity 50%. 5 gal. Root Spa Bucket DWC, Week 1.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Probably just tiny imperfections like all living things have.
    Tiny water splashes can sometimes cause that.
    Nothing to worry about yet.

3. I think you're ok. If the next set of leaves does that then check back here. I think is a momentary issue that has passed and left small scars. Your statistics are spot on so keep that effort up. What light are you using and what distance is it from the seedling.?

4. It's a HTG T5 Grow Light 2.4. I have it 12 inches over top of the seedling.

5. Thank you WildBill. I studied like hell before even trying this so as not to f*'# it up. But if a plant can be killed, I'm the man to do it!

6. T-5 at 12". That's good for sprouting. Might want it closer if the stem starts to stretch.

7. Ppms too high, nute burn

• Like Like x 1