First hydro grow!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by HashSlinger, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Hello! First time making an account and actually posting on here, but I’ve read through a lot on Grass City for a while.

This is my first Hydroponic grow
    •4x4x6 tent
    •Mars Hydro ts2000
    •5 gallon bucket with air stone and ring dripper
    •general hydro nutes
    •1 plant
    •strain is unknown! Got the seed from a old friend
    •temps have been kinda cold at night and unpredictable because I’m growing in a shed in the winter. Heater doesn’t control heat super well out there.

This grow has gone pretty well! Had some complications at the beginning with over feeding because I was trying to use fox farm soil nutes. Once I fixed that problem it seemed to have gone great, especially after buying some hydro guard!

I’m coming up on my last day here soon. 8 weeks completed will be in 3 days!

I’m on here to ask about the coloring that’s happening (I know some yellowing at the end is normal due to nutrients being used up). I have been flushing for a day now but is this much yellow seem right? And does is look ready to harvest in 3 days?

Seems there are still some white pistles and I’m just not 100% on chopping her yet! IMG_1293.JPG IMG_1296.JPG IMG_1300.JPG IMG_1296.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks killer. Id post another pic next week and see then. Looks like she's finishing swell up

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you for the reply! So you would say the yellowing is normal on top? I was thinking I was getting more color due to the cold temps at night right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Often enough plants change colors like that when they are near finish. Sometimes cold temps play a role as well.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1