First Grow - What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by hobbybill, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Cannabis is just like a gamer pc, U can't buy the top processor and the shitiest vga expecting tops fps and vice versa.
    If u trained the shit out of the plant and didn't give it enought light it would not do photosynthesis the way it needed. same for big light and not enought feed or CO2, ventilation, whatever.
    Its a combination of all factor. But the light, my friend, is the source for cannabis, it needs more light than most plants. With more lights you could have made these 30g colas in half that time...
    You could learn a thing or two with this guy:

2. #22 hobbybill, Apr 17, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    Hey all,

Heres an update on my setup:

Things are growing steadily but slower than an optimal setup as expected.

Changes:
    I have added another cheap LED light (looks less purple in person). Would adding a CFL bulb help?

Along with some LST, I've been feeding the bigger ones with fertilizer used for tomatoes as suggested and I am beginning to run out of space. :)

I would like to find out which ones are male ASAP so I can free up some room and focus my attention on the plants that really need it. When can I expect to see pre-flowering?

My plants seem to be at different stages of growth and not really sure what to do at this moment.

Please let me know your thoughts. I will definitely be upgrading my lights the next time I try this.

3. Doesnt look like u have both veg and bloom switches on. Turn both switches on.

4. Will do. Thank you for the suggestion. When I get to the flowering stage, do I just change the light schedule to 12/12?

5. Yup