first go no-tillin it! All ethos

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by frostchaser, May 20, 2020.

1. Looking amazing bro! Originally I was going to go the living organic soil route but didn’t have time to cook it before I started. Although, that’s what I’m using for my outdoor. In the future, I’m going to run a clone in the medium I’m using and one in living organic soil to see how much of a difference there will be in final product. I’d imagine yield would take a hit too, but taste might be better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

2. Same with the VPD here. Im sticking around 78° and 50-55%

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well you’ll have enough extra to offset your electric bills and probably some of your lights, if you decided!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Have you ever tried the 777 drying process? Sounds a little sketchy, if you follow to a t. (But probably no more sketchy then my schwazzing technique is in your mind) lol Be curious to see how it works out for you. Always looking for ways to make improvements to the process and it’ll be nice watching your journey with it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yeah the waiting game sucked a bit. It can be made without cooking following the no till recipe but cookie is advised. Other than the idea of organic producing more terps(hopefully) what sold me on it is it being no till reusable for several grows. The idea of just putting my next plants in the bed without doing anything is going to be nothing short of magnificent

6. I have not but a good few on here that know alot more than me swear by it... In truth i plan to fluctuate between 65 and 70 rh with crazy airflow. Also will be purging the dry room 4 times a day..

7. It’d be so much easier to deal with then always mixing nutes, worried about PH and PPM. When you’re making mixes of 60-90 gallons, it’s very time consuming. This hobby is like having a second job, but one you don’t mind doing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2

8. Sweet part is like he's saying, you make 150 gallon worth of soil 1 time. You run it for years, and years, simply amending it here and there and maybe the occasional teas.

You mix once and you're lazy for the next 3 years lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Your garden is looking great, Frostchaser. I bet it smells heavenly in there! :wave:

10. Thanks man.. Its been an adventure but so far so good! Figure 4-8 weeks yet to not fuck it up

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. prettier pictures have been taken but not by me! Lemon berry.. Figure 3 more weeks for her 20200817_122811.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  12. Looking good! You’re basically exactly a month ahead of me.

13. Yea no doubt she's a beaut

14. gotta love the dark pics.. Lemon is starting to yellow. Looks like she, the og, and the early hulk angry will be done in september.. The okc is gonna be a monster likely end of sept and who knows about the other one.. Still lookin young and starting to fill in. Turning optimistic about her. Fingers crossed 20200818_075008.jpg 20200818_075020.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  15. Well the smell has arrived... Thought it was strong last week, super wrong. The room smells like what i assume heaven would smell like.. All coming along real well. The early lemon berry is so dense it is just stupid... Starting to get a bit of foxtailing here and there but no complaints.. Hoping 3 weeks for the lemon and 1 hulk angry.. The 1 strange plant continues to look like it might work out 20200822_101646.jpg 20200822_101633.jpg 20200822_101704.jpg 20200820_115415.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  16. Looking good in here! Really starting to fatten up!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Can’t wait to try those seeds! Might have to try to talk you into sending a few samples too, if I were to return the favor after my harvest and cure. Canopy looking great. Can’t wait for my sea of colas. It seems like pictures never truly do the plants justice. At least in my case. Although fat flower pictures always look awesome! Wish I knew how to use my bad ass camera. Instead I’m lazy with cell phone and quality suffers as a result.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #58 Bigdaddy76, Aug 22, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    Have you ever considered putting a reflective surface on your walls? Although expensive Orca Film is the goods. Just curious how much brighter it’d make the room and increase light to far side of plants. My plants closest to the wall gets crazy light cause of the reflection. However lights are moving so it’s not continuously full strength. My thought on moving lights is that it will get the spots that are normally shadowed with stationary lights, not a substitute for extra lights. It’d be cool to have a slow moving turn table, the plant sits on, with a light on movers above. I wonder if it’d make a noticeable difference in yield or just reach the point of diminishing returns.

• Like Like x 1
  19. yeah i need to get something up.. i have a bunch of mylar to out up just been too damn busy to get it up other than the back wall...

• Like Like x 1
  20. No worries. Im excited to see another grow with my homemade beans. Looks like i will have around 50 of all the crosses. Ill get u a variety

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1